What you can do to a cargo trailer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joyenes

Reaction score
Here's some pictures we had painted on our cargo trailer that we converted into a mini horse trailer last winter.The trailer can haul 10 miniatures and we have a tack area that will fit everything we need including a couple carts.We also can sleep in it and have on a couple of occassions The pictures are of our stallion JNR'S Medicine Man. The paintings are hand painted by a friend of my Dads. He has never done horses before and I think as an over all picture they are pretty good. The trailer size is 7 1/2 by 24 feet just to give you an idea of the size of the pictures. Thanks for letting me share. Joyce
medtrailer.JPG

Here is the picture it's painted from
222.jpg

This is painted on the side door
medhead.JPG

And the picture it's painted from.
medicinehead.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great. When I finally get a trailer I have a friend that is willing to paint on it for me. Now to find a trailer or a cargo trailer. I would be happy with just about anything right now. I had to give my mother back her trailer.

beautiful paint job

can i see more pics or a description of how you vented the trailer please?

I had horse windows added to our cargo trailer, and roof vents... we have an esacape door and we have a slant divider... (which the one mini crawls under if he wants to... )It has a ramp of a door... and even in the hot summer, the silly thing stays cool. I do love your art work on yours... I had a rack put on the top of it, so I can put the cart up there.. (when we get a new cart)... It also holds hay and such...

I just love our little trailer.. and it works so very very well.. perfect for the minis when on the road... or.. even if it's really cold at night out.. they have about a 6 x 6 area in an emergency. I got the thing back in 2002.. and it was the best $2K I ever spent... love the thing..

So now.. I gotta find an artist... thanks for the idea...

God Bless,

Lynn W

Wow! That is so cool! Your friend did an excellent job! Awesome talent!
default_yes.gif
:

Thanks for all the kind words.
default_smile.png
I love this trailer.
default_wub.png
: It pulls like a dream with the V- nose. As far as venting I have butterfly vents on the left side at the top that vent through a bottom vent on the right side. There are roof vents and on the right side I have three windows that slide open so there is plenty of air for the horses. On the right side of the trailer there are seven box stalls. Then there is an aisle way that can hold three horses. All the stalls are removable in case you may want a larger stall or you only want to haul a couple minis and maybe put carts inside ect... Then I have the tack area with clothes racks for all my and my daughters several outfits, I swear we could outfit half a show! I mean you just never know what you might need
default_wacko.png
: I also haul my show carts in there nicely. I'll try to take some inside pictures to show you what it looks like. Forgot to say it has a ramp at the back for the horses and in the tack area there is a ramp and a door.

wow thats fantastic!!! i sure wouldnt miss that going past me on the motorway :new_shocked:

whoever painted it is one talented artist, you must be as proud as punch
default_yes.gif
:

OK that's beautiful..my twin sister paints and she better think about a vacation up here so she can paint ours:)

Congratulations, you must love that great ride. Maxine

That's beautiful! Neat idea.
default_smile.png

Mine is plain white, though it's getting its fair share of dings and dents as life goes on.

Yours looks awesome!

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back