What would you do in regards

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jean, thats a good idea.

She has the pictures uploaded on her on site, she isn't stealing bandwidth.

She did tell me she would give proper credit on my picture though she has yet to do it. I've been checking her site daily and she has been making some changes, just not to my picture. And I tried finding info. on the company that made her site and I'm thinking it's her.

I've also find other pictures on her site that I know are not hers.
You can do a free search to find out who hosts the website. I forget exactly how to do that... a web guru if there is one around could tell you. Its pretty easy, ALL websites are listed with them. All domain names, rather. I have mine on "privacy" mode, which lists a seperate entity as the owner to my domains. That entity will disclose my name to law enforcement agencies and others that HAVE to know who owns it, otherwise, people just see that company's name rather than my personal information. Anyways, the company that hosts the domain (not the company that MADE the website, the company that HOSTS the domain) is listed there. That's the company you need to notify of the theft. They won't edit the webpage, they will just delete the offending image.

Latest posts

Back