What to Wear for Pinto World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I am planning on showing my miniature pinto at the Pinto World next year, but I am not sure what to wear. I am going to enter the Open Halter Geldings, Miniature, 34 & Under, 3 & Over; the Youth Pleasure Driving, Pony/Mini/B Mini; the Open Trail-In-Hand, Miniature; and either the Open Hunter In-Hand, Miniature or the Open Jumping In-Hand, Miniature. Also, what is the difference between those two and how high are the jumps in those classes? Can you tell me what I should wear for each of those classes? Thanks!

Samson Jumping and Hustler 033.JPG

I've been watching the webcast and interested as well. I would like to show one of my pintos one year, perhaps if I possibly skip showing one year and go to the Pinto Worlds instead. I'm curious since all they have is Pleasure Driving do all types do well or just the really big moving pleasure horses? Sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Good luck next year! Wish I can go but still wanting to finish one of my horse's HOF next year.

If you were watching this year, you probably noticed the bigger moving horses usually will win, all things being equal (manners, etc.) I'll let someone else handle what to wear for youth. I recommend you get the current Pinto rule book and it will explain the differences in classes. Always read the rule book yourself before showing in a new breed.

Latest posts

Back