What to do??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krstn&Locket

Reaction score
I have a mini mare that I absolutly love to death and I got her 1year ago when I had always dreamed of having a horse of my own. Although I had wanted a riding horse I settled with my mini because the bored was less and afordable for the hours I was working and bored for a regular horse at that time was not atainable. Well now here is my delema I am now able to aford the bored for a regular sized horse but in order to get a riding horse I have to sell my mini
no.gif
I just dont think I can do it. Im so atached to her and it feels like id be adandining her and everything she knows. At the barn im going to the bored is the same mini or horse so it would probly be worth it to get a horse that I will be able to ride. Its so hard and dont know what to do... I love my mini to death but on the other hand ive always wated to be able to have a horse to ride and be able to ride in shows
sad.gif

I used to show Arabian horses. A few years back, I hurt my back and had to stop riding.
sad.gif
A friend got me into mini horses. Now I have a GREAT little mini mare that I love to death
wub.gif
. I love her and show her and enjoy her as much, if not more than my Arabians. My mini is an awesome performance horse.

My advice to you...go to some shows. See if there is something you would enjoy doing with your mini and GO FOR IT!

Minis are AWESOME!
aktion033.gif

I wouldn't worry about it quite yet until you have found a mount that you really had to have and fell head over heels in love with. A proper mount is not that easy to find, that is, one that you will be happy with and be able to ride in whatever your level of riding is. But I think you already answered your own question.

Latest posts

Back