What Songs Do You Just HAVE To Listen To LOUD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Music that doesn't sound good at high volume is hardly music, is it?
default_rolleyes.gif

I've been teasing Liz about the potential Colton / Simon connection since Colton was a baby
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Ok im going to be the odd ball here once again (i plead that ive been kick in the head one to many times lol)

but i like Lucy Lawless's voice (xena)

when i put in one of her cds it gets cranked and drives dan nuts in the truck (my truck my music) lol

dawn

Yes, Can't forget the Black Eyed Peas.... awesome!

Jill,,,, yes, when Simon was singing on GMA there were a couple times that I really saw that. I had to call Liz about it! I remember you saying that about him.... !

Well, you know, Brandon and Kenny look SO similar, but Colton has this totally different look to him.

Hhhhmmm....maybe Simon did show up at the Central Point horse show back in 2003...hhhm.

default_wink.png

Fun to read all the rockin' tunes everyone has, even the oldies.
default_smile.png

I like some oldies, too...

Heck, I AM an oldie!

Liz

Shook me all night long ~ AC/DC

Paradise by the dashboard light ~ Actually I don't know who sings this...is it Meatloaf?

My cousins and I always sing it karaoke at the race track when they have a dance afterwards!

Neon Moon ~Brooks N Dunn

I Melt ~Rascal Flatts

Anything from Garth Brooks!

That's all I can think of for now but I know there are more!

Jill and Liz, it's funny that you're talking about Simon Lebon...I too loved Duran Duran and although John Taylor was my favorite, I named my full size horse "Simon"...lol...I saw them in concert when I was about 14.

You know I heard they are going to be on the music awards show tonight!

Mostly Country but here are a few of my "Turn it up LOUD" ones......

Crystal Blue Persuasion -(I "think" that's Credence Clearwater Revival)

El Paso (Not the one by Marty Robbins...I like the version by Michael Martin Murphy on his Cowboy CD)

West Is Gonna Get Wilder (Michael Martin Murphy)

Keeper of the Stars - Tracy Byrd

Alot of George Strait and Allan Jackson, some Montgomery Gentry. SheDaisy, the older songs of the Dixie Chicks such as Cowboy Take Me Away and their break out songs.

Then there's some rock, Steve Miller Band, Boston, Pink Floyd, Eric Clapton.......

Those are just a few I can think of right now.....I'm sure there's more
default_wacko.png

I love a variety of music and when I am alone it's always LOUD!

No wonder when people talk to me now I am always saying.......

[SIZE=36pt]"WHAT"???[/SIZE]
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

hubby HATES getting into my car I try to turn the radio back down but sometimes
default_blush.png
default_blush.png

I also love most music.....I do NOT like country or rap
default_smileypuke.gif
default_smileypuke.gif

Music is supposed to be loud isn't it
default_biggrin.png
besides I often listen to live drumming and electric guitar in my tiny little house
default_wink.png

Mostly Country but here are a few of my "Turn it up LOUD" ones......

Crystal Blue Persuasion -(I "think" that's Credence Clearwater Revival)
That's Tommy James and the Shondells........Boy does that song bring back memories of a New Years Eve party I went to and they could only find two "45" records. Crystal Blue Persuation and Crimson and Clover.....both by T J and Shondells. I'll never forget it. NYE......1967!

Credence is great too! Definitely a favorite of mine.

I only read the first 3 pages of posts, it's disgusting!! Why? Because y'all sure do make a person feel OLD!
default_wink.png
I've never even heard of most of the songs and artists you've listed.

Anybody else remember Barry Manilow and Neal Diamond??

The first song that I thought of that I play loud is.......Gramma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
ANY Motown!!! I just melt when it come on any station OR I get my vinyl out.

And, Of COURSE.....Brewer's Supreme TRIPLE PLAY wants to hear Trace Atkin's "SWING" any time we are driving, pulling him in the trailer, so we roll the windows down and blast it out to him!
default_aktion033.gif

EVOC (East Village Opera Company, love love them and especially their Ave Maria.!

Of course Kitaro too, he's amazed me for 20 years.

And theme from Somewhere in Time because that IS summertime in Michigan

Any good Classical music has to be heard down the block, we could hear my dad's from the beach when we lived in Playa Del Rey Calif.( blocks away)

Maxine

Even though I am not a HUGE fan of the Rolling Stones, since I named my little stud colt "Jagger" and "Start Me Up" well I blast that song when it comes on. My 5 year old grandaughter follows around dancing, lol.
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back