What Songs Do You Just HAVE To Listen To LOUD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anything by Nickelback
default_aktion033.gif

Snow Patrol---''Chasing Cars''
default_aktion033.gif

Uncle Cracker----''Follow Me''....just like the music :DOH!

Colby Caillat ----''Bubbly'' that song reminds me of something
default_smile.png

Soulja Boy---''Crank it''
default_new_shocked.gif
when I am feeling hip hopish/ super farm boy fly
default_biggrin.png

I may have once or twice listened to a certain Fergie song, Glamorous BUT ONLY because that one song reminds me of a certain gal on the forum. Sheryl....not one word! I can hear you laughing .....
default_biggrin.png

I have a LONG list, but I can certainly say that Bon Jovie would be at the top.
default_yes.gif

He was on tv the other day again too.....
default_laugh.png

Sheryl....not one word! I can hear you laughing .....
Ok Russ you said NOT ONE WORD.......you know "ONE WORD" means one word.
default_biggrin.png
SO, you are soooooooo screwed cuz I'm gonna give ya seven, count'em seven. Russ, you're such a Corn Cob Yankee.
default_wink.png
God, inside jokes are wonderful.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my all time favorites to listen to really loud now for oh about 30 years is Bob Seger's Turn the Page----

I can think of a whole bunch of others but that is my best!

Ooops forgot I have two best, I listen to a lot of different music, so this is totally different, but I looooove this song--Conway Twitty's Don't Take It Away---that man can sure beg in that song! I would give him anything!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, you all have done it again. Making me smile and laugh this morning before I've even had any coffee!!!!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Love reading everyone's guilty pleasures. Jill, your 1980s Duran Duran had me grinning. I don't even care if anyone hears me....I'll listen to Girls on Film!
Listening to it live now on GMA
default_smile.png
(8:50am east coast)

I like all kinds of music, from classic country, to a little bit of rap, to heavy heavy metal, to easy listening...it really depends on my mood...I'll tell you one song that always gets me...from my school days...Jesse's Girl by Rick Springfield...lol...I don't know why, but I have to blast that song when I hear it! Another one is Strokin' by Clarence Carter.

Me, hubby, and one of his good friends are on a bowling team (Hooters Bowling Team..heehee) and we always go out after the game to a local bar and party alittle with whomever we bowled against. My hubby and his friend usually end up doing "Strokin'" karaoke together and it is the funniest thing you could ever see, they bring the house down! They both sing really bad, but it's so hilarious and they get so into it, everyone loves it and the regulars usually request them to do it by the end of the night if they hadn't yet. You'll hear the dj say..."Hooters bowling team, you need to get up her and "Strokin"...The three of us will also do a few other songs..but we never sing alone as we suck so bad!

But back to the subject...yes...Rick Springfield, I have to blast him when I hear Jesse's girl! Another song that comes to mind is "She's a beauty" by the Tubes...I think just about anything that takes me back to my teenage years!

Another song that comes to mind is "She's a beauty" by the Tubes...I think just about anything that takes me back to my teenage years!
If I do liberty this year, I actually plan to use that song for one of my fillies (Flirt)
default_yes.gif

OMG Jill!!!!!!!!!!

I would have missed it,,, thank gosh you said something.... GMA is going to start as soon as I leave for work. But I threw in a tape... Uhg,,, now I will have more grey hairs,,, I almost missed them!!!!

HeeHee, I have been making my 16 year old son listen to their new CD over and over and over. He is such a good sport.

Yay! I'm happy you saw the post before you left for work
default_yes.gif
Simon... he is still handsome as ever
default_wub.png

Last Monday we started the icky process of stripping wallpaper in our spare bedroom (currently not useable as one)....... We've been playing music while we work. The one we had the most fun with cranked up LOUD was:

Garth Brooks -- I know people in low places........

And we aren't necessarily country fans! But that one was great. All three of us started bopping.
default_biggrin.png

MA

Any oldies and for me oldies is late 60's but before the Beatles. All the Surfer groups and of course the Beach Boys top the list. Joy to the World by the KIngsman Seagar Credence.

I love Long Black Train by Josh Turner but then I like all of his music Jeff Bates too both country artists.

Jill,,,,

I only could think of Duran all day! And it was so worth watching. And I thought John Taylor looked yummy still. Thanks for the heads up. THAT is the way to start the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yes,,,,, Colton McMaster looks suspiciously like Simon LeBon?!?

And yes,,,,, Colton McMaster looks suspiciously like Simon LeBon?!?
Look out, Kim, we will have to do some dna tests if you're not careful.

Liz

Isnt Jon Bon Vovi still hot??
default_wub.png

I am glad he is still married for so many years,(unlike most stars) we can still drool over him even if we are married!!

Cmon Liz,,, who you want the daddy to be??? HeeHee,,,

Poor Martin,,, we are dissin his Daddy prowess. But LOOK at Simon come on now...
default_yes.gif

Oh boy, do I feel OLD!
default_new_shocked.gif

My turn up LOUD music is from the mid 50's to the mid 60's before acid rock. And then any classic country. I still listen to country but don't much care for the country/rock. I change the station or put in a CD.

I know--I know, I'm over the hill!
default_no.gif

You are not the only one feeling old. I love countryand ballards. Like Marty Robbins and Frankie Lane. The western ones. I also like Garth Brooks and Brooks and Dunn.

Boy, I'm really feeling old.

Latest posts

Back