What should I include

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dali1111

Reaction score
After changing my mind a zillion times i've decided to do a power point project for my university tech class on driving. One girl in my class is doing hers on jumping and another on reining so I thought it would be fun to have english, western and driving all represented. My main issue however is deciding what to include. Keep in mind it has to be 8- 12 slides. So far i am thinking of including a page on types of vehicles, types of harness, types of hitch(single, pair, tandem, unicorn etc.)CDEs(one page each for dressage, cones and marathon), country pleasure, single pleasure and fun driving. Is there any other aspects of driving I should include? Also I am in need of lots of pictures. So if any of you have pictures related to driving, big or small, that you wouldn't mind me using that would be great!

Therapeutic driving! Try a Google search. Think about the potential for people who for one reason or another are unable to ride, but can sit in the cart - or in their wheelchair - and drive!

Back