What projects are you planning???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
There are 5 little items I have to finish and mail..........

Then......

I've been wanting to sculpt a few more little horse heads. Ones I can make molds of and make to paint in different colors. And...I'm going to try to make by hand and without a pattern a shirt for me to wear. (good luck with that LOL)

What do all of you have planned to make after your current projects?
default_smile.png

Right now I'm taking a time out. I'm doing some much needed weeding in my gardens. But I'm going to make something out of that "Dead" fabric sooner of later though! LOL!

I always wanted to make clothes. It seems easy enough, but it intimidates me.....

Can't wait to see your horse heads! You do such a nice job!!!!

I have two commissioned quilts to get going on, I have some time, so can work at them as I can over the summer (too hard for me to sew in the summer, too much outside to do). I need to get my new barn/shelter built, it'll probably quit rainy when we finally get it done.

I got distracted with crocheting and now am looking at my yarn. Not sure what to make next but many ideas are popping into my head. I joined pinterest and am addicted to looking at all the pretty pictures of others handmade treasures.

I have a lap quilt sandwiched and ready to quilt. So I am making finishing that my next priority. I am happy with it...think it will be prettier than I imagined it would be.

Also looking at my fabric stash and see a few lap quilts waiting to be made. I was proud to have gone shopping for yarn the other day and resisted the urge to buy more fabric or beads or extra yarn. I haven't made a dent in my stash but I am still working on it.

Lois

I pieced a simple small squares lap quilt with leftover fabrics from a log cabin quilt and I want to try my hand at machine quilting for the first time, I do not have time to do the hand quilting. I am thinking of trying the free motion quilting as an experiment, hope I am not sorry later.

I am in the midst of painting birdhouse gourds - it is more fun and relaxing to just grab a paint brush and paint whimsical images off the top of my head on these gourds.

My computer gave up a couple of months ago, may it rest in peace containing current photos I had not saved (!), not happy about that. SO I bought a new one that has Windows 8 that I have been struggling to discover all its secrets, very very not happy about that, my old XP was so simple and direct to use.

I have a painting on my easel.... it is half done and I NEED to finish it. It is a beach with a big ol raven in front of it.

Then I need to do a Mount Rainer. And two tiny ones and all my State Fair entries will be done. I have a month... should get on that...

Wow Kim! That a Lot of painting!!!! Please do show us your work here! I LOVE seeing your paintings! Your ravens on beaches are my all time favorites.

Winter (gosh, did I actually use that word!!!!!!!!!!!!!) is when I usually start some more serious sewing. Usually next year's costumes for the costume classes. Bad part is the horse's get too wooly for some of the fittings! Need to try to start their part's in the fall before too much coat comes on I guess.

I also start any projects for the Midwest Horse Fair in Madison, Wisconsin for our club. Any painting, drawing, sewing, sketches, music, script, etc. etc. that we have to have for that; since it is in April. (I am the my club's coordinator for it).

I have SO many projects I need to finish and so many I want to start! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Back