What other forums/message boards

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonya

Reaction score
These days there are forums/message boards for everything and anything. I was just curious what other forums that you all visit, be it horsey or non-horsey? I have dial up so my list is limited.

I and hubby belong/and or visit:

Me:

LB

Time Bandit Forum (from the show Deadliest Catch)

Cornelia Maria Forum (also from Deadliest Catch)

Breyer Forums

Hubby:

Buggies Unlimited (golf carts)

Pittsburgh Steelers

Football guys

Bassmaster

I think if I had high speed I would visit other forums that spark my interest (I don't know where I'd find the time though). I guess LB is the one I frequent most...almost daily where the others maybe only a couple times a week. It's funny that I've stayed here so long, being that I no longer have minis. I don't go to the other sections anymore of LB, just the back porch.

This one and one about Diabetes... guess which one is more fun
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

LB. American Shetland Pony Forum, Mini horse world(dont post but read). HGS, and horse.com

Just LB right now, been member of other forums in the past but LB has been so far the best place to advertise and chat. LB just offers it all. There is only ONE Lilbeginnings, so far i have yet to find anything that even compares to the people and knowledge here.

Ive also been a member of a forum for some of my faverite TV shows but that i about it ...have not been there since discovering LB.

same great dane forum as sixstar, she directed me to it...surprise!

a reef aquarium forum. although i no longer have my tank, i have come to love many of the people their as some of my closest friends.

gardenweb bluebirding forum.

haha...Sonya...I use to be active on the Northwestern Forum and the Deadliest Forum but my horse forums just take all my time.

I am a HUGE Sig fan and got the chance to meet him and have a picture taken with him! I love DC!

Latest posts

Back