What mares do you have bred for this year ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one for sure: Raven is bred to Little Kings Black Velvet and she's at day 298 today! She's being foaled out by Heather at Mulligan's Run and is on their Cam 2. There's a link to her cam on the foaling forum.

I think there's a possibility of an oops foaling, but I hope not. I had the mare blood tested in November and it came back negative, but she sure looks it to me. Please keep your fingers crossed that I'm just being paranoid because I DO NOT want an oops baby!

2006Mandalay0001.JPG

This is my maiden mare that is due 320 days - April 6. Bred to the boy in the avatar.

My mare Buckeye WCF Classical Angel is bred to Rhapsody's Fashion King. She is due anytime. This is the only foal I have coming for 2012. This will be my first foal by Fashion King.

I have 4 due this year, one that just arrived this morning our of my old girl "Chloe". She had a silver dapple colt by Galloping G's Zoom Zoom Zack. Her daughter, by Nikki, is also due, infoal to Zak.

Chloe10.jpg

My other two are AMHR/ASPC. The first, Springer Farms Sneak A Peak, is in foal to Buckeye WCF Hot Toddy. This will be a sweepstakes foal and I can not wait to see what we get out of this cross.

Sneakerfbl.jpg

The second mare is a maiden mare, Starstruck's Golden Goddess, she is a 3/4 sibling to Starstruck's Bay Beauty, and she is in foal to Silver Meadows Jet Set Go (the sire of Sneaker above). This is also the result of the Sweepstakes. We bought the breeding the first year of the Sweepstakes and ended up not getting a foal. Gail and Richard have been wonderful, working with us for years to make sure we get a foal. I cannot wait to finally see it!

Goddessr.jpg

I have 4 mares in foal. Two are due to Redrock Magic Maker.

6-11MagicMaker.jpg

Redrock News Flash

3-09NewsFlash1.jpg

Masters Little Miss Marker

7-11MissMarker.jpg

I'm super excited about the 2 foals due by Lucky Four Santa Fe So Impressive. His first foals!

11-11SantaFe-3.jpg

Redrock Just Magic. This will be her first foal. Can't wait!

6-10JustMagic.jpg

And Britt Helm Simply Love Chant, a solid black daughter of AMHA National Grand Champion Jr Stallion, Britt Helm Grande Illusion. No picture of Love Chant, but her foal should be spectacular!

Dayhill Seniorita Buckeroo x Triple K Dakota Attraction

Sunnyvale Dealers Hot Sox x Double Destiny War Emblem

Circle J Madonna x Double Destiny War Emblem

and my personal mare;

ROKO Royally Bewitched by Magic x JSW Magic Juan !!

I'm super excited about the 2 foals due by Lucky Four Santa Fe So Impressive. His first foals!

11-11SantaFe-3.jpg
Make sure you keep me up to date on his foals !!! After all, we have half brother stallions!! We're kind of a big deal ! hhaahaha

Kaycee, I'll definitely be announcing Santa Fe's foals as soon as they arrive. The first mare due is bagging up now.
default_smile.png

I don't have any foals due this year, so I'm thankful that eveyone here is able to share.
default_smile.png
Hoping everyone has safe deliveries when bringing those new babies in this world.

Oh Becky, that first sorrel pinto stallion is magnificent!

Wishing all a safe foaling season, can't wait to see the babies.

I can't Wait to see Robin's Babies Either!
default_smile.png
and Santa Fee's First Foals!

I'm not 100% Sure who is in foal (We had Blood Tests Drawn, but I haven't gotten the Results Yet)

Due April - Old Stage Bit of Vegas in the Buff (my Avatar) has been Bred to MMMTC Unexpected Ice Storm

Due May- Magic Mist Treasure of Bonsai has been Bred to Ericas Streakin for Bucks

and then we had an Oops!

Due in October - Bondes Bouncin B Red Hot Mikayla is Exposed to MMMTC Unexpected Ice Storm

LOL Toni, bred to Unexpected Ice Storm for an 'unexpected' baby!
default_thumbup.gif

I've got two mares due this year. One is a Cross Country Rowdy Reflections daughter bred to Bandito (thank you Gage!) I'm very excited about this cross. My little grulla pinto mare is bred to a buckskin homozygous tobiano.

http://cattailcottag...om/nursery.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back