What line has the BEST butts?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]Michigan ASPC AMHR.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Rhotens Little Dandy lines have my vote. Many of the Bond lines (of which Dandy is one) have excellent driving conformations.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

BLUE BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

aktion033.gif
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
yes.gif
aktion033.gif
yes.gif

Linda B

Crackers1.jpg

This is my favorite driving mare, and broodmare. She is of Dell Tera and Egyptian King breeding. She is one of the few minis I have seen so far, that has a real honest to goodness stifle; as in the big-square-butt from behind...like one sees in the good 1/4 horses and Appys.
wub.gif
wub.gif
She is in her first year of harness training in this picture, and once she got herself together, what an awesome driven-dressage horse she turned out to be. I am pulling her out of "moth-balls" and the breeding pen to drive again next year.
yes.gif

Maggie has a great hindend for driving.

Have seen a few horses in the winners circles in the past that had Casper#A03035 either as the sire or grand sire. Though not as popular as some of the very well known stallions.

She is 7/8th Dell Tera breeding.

Can't think of any lines that have a better track record considering the small number of them shown in recent years at the "A" Nationals than the sons and grandsons of Century Farms stallion Circle S Bill Bailey. In '03 half-brothers got National Grand Champion Single Pleasure Driving and Reserve National Grand Champion Single Pleasure Driving, and in '04 the '03 Reserve horse got World Grand Champion Single Pleasure Driving. Oh yeah, in '02 another half-sibling got National Champion Country Pleasure Driving. How do I happen to remember that? Cause I have a Bill Bailey grandaughter in my barn out of your mare Whitney!!!!! And she can MOVE.
aktion033.gif

Ginia do you have any photo's of your bailey granddaughter? I have a black bailey daughter that i have driven a few times but have high hopes for her. she's purdy. she doen'st have quite as nice conformation as i had hoped for (purchased her in her jammies and she turned out to have a steeper shoulder than i'd prefer)...but boy i'm hoping those Bill Bailey genes have passed on to her
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back