What is your favorite part of a horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the soft little muzzles.

But also the whinnies. it sure is nice to step outside and hear all the little whinnies and lou's big whinny.

And of course the smell.

I really like the soft little muzzles.

But also the whinnies. it sure is nice to step outside and hear all the little whinnies and lou's big whinny.

And of course the smell.
I'm with you - the smell is No.1, nothing like being at any place in the world and smelling horse!

The noses for sure, mine love to smell me face to face everytime I get close to them and because of my mini's color and nose, her full name is Blue velvet cupcake
default_smile.png

And the whinny I get everytime I come into her stall or she sees me - she's just very "verbal" and it's the cutest thing to hear
default_smile.png

I really like a pretty head, with a big soft eye and tight apostrophe ears. For my money and time, I also "need" a nice, well set neck, strong hip, straight legs, and good bite
default_yes.gif
............... From what I hear, they make horses every single day. Go for what makes you happy
default_smile.png

It all depend...

For kissing, I love the silky, sensitive spot right beside their nostrils.

For stroking, I love their velvety ears.

For warming my hands in winter, I love the warmth beneath their manes.

For scritching, I love a plump, pinchable butt, especially when driving in the HyperBike.

For my eyes, I love a gorgeous topline, starting with the head and sweeping down a graceful, arched neck, ouncing gently acros the withers into a nicely muscled back, flowing over a rounded hip and beautifully set tail, then dropping like a waterfall to the ground.

To me, this is the equine equivalent of calligraphy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love their eyes and their soft muzzles even my dwarf's monkey nose muzzle!!!!! Both of my babies are so sweet!!
default_yes.gif

A very kissable nose, twitchy ears, soft eyes and my boy's head twisting when showing attitude. A nice shiny coat reflecting the sun is nice anytime.

They eyes for sure!! They are the window to the soul!!!

Personality in the best small packages!

But I have folks ask why I have so many "butt shots"??
default_whistling.gif

ba1a.jpg
dd83.jpg

Stuffy96Jul6Girls.jpg
1872.jpg
1fe8.jpg

12may1clsh665.jpg

Definitely the eyes, ears, and muzzle for me. I love playing with ears and kissing the soft spot on the muzzle. And I can gaze into those soft brown (or blue) eyes all day.

Latest posts

Back