What is your favorite Ice Cream?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
I had my first taste of Private Selections New York Style Cherry Cheesecake ice cream last night. It was so scrumptious! Words could not describe the happiness my mouth had experienced. It even has little chunks of graham crackers in it. Before this I was in love with Weldon's (made a couple towns over) Blueberry ice cream. It's made with real blueberries. But now, it will be switched around with the new one.

So what's your favorite?

Fran

Hmmm, is there more flavors out there then Chocolate? I didn't know that
biggrin.gif

Mint Choc. Chip and Moose Tracks. I can't decide which I like best. If it's soft serve I like Vanilla or Banana frozen yogurt.

URGE TRACKS! it is only sold here at Kwik Trip and my daughter got me hooked on it (darn that kid!
rolleyes.gif
)!

jennifer
saludando.gif

Do I have to have a favorite? Only kind of icecream I don't LOVE has peanut butter in it.. everything else falls in the category of IAMADDICTEDTOICECREAM!
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
wacko.gif
yes.gif
biggrin.gif

Basically if it has chocolate or nuts or caramel or mint or is a fruit flavor or is vanilla or any combination of those -- I love it.

Still looking for a really good LOW CARB icecream. I have made some - but its a lot of effort and pretty expensive to do (expensive ingredients).

Bluebell icecream from Texas is wonderful stuff -- I don't think I can really list all the brands I have tried and loved.

YUUUUMMMMM

I have two. It depends on my mood really. The first is Mint Chocolate Chip and has been my favorite since I was a very little kid. The other is Dreyers Mocha Almond Fudge for the more adult side of my tastes.

French Vanilla!!!!

Also Ben and Jerrys has a strawberry cheese cake that is just to die for!!
biggrin.gif

Leya

Breyers Chocolate. Its soft & I love soft serve.

I have to have ice cream every night, or I go through withdrawls. The chocolate also keeps the chocolate cravings away.

Ah I remember when living in Tempe, AZ. and a 31 Flavors not far away, I would go there and get a Malt...Now listen to what I would order
new_shocked.gif
A Triple Chocolate Malt~! Made with Chocolate ice cream (Dark Double Fudge Chocolate),, Chocolate Milk,,,, and Chocolate Syrup...When drinking that it looked like pure Mud BUY Oh Soooo Good~!!

And even now I stop at Dairy Queen and get a Hot Fudge Malt~! Yummy in the tummy~!
biggrin.gif
That is like drinking close to a quart of a hot fudge sunday
472.gif

I have two favorites made by Breyers:

French Vanilla

Coffee

I am the weirdo..first I don't do milk products ...second I only like ice cream in the dead of winter when it is freezing out
rolleyes.gif
..as a child my very favorite was baskin and robbins licorice...yummmm

I also love the ben and jerry's triple chocolate chunk something or other.......

the other is the dove dark chocolate ice cream bars....

now when I was pregnant I craved ice cream and it didn't make my stomach do looptyloo's ...................however now if I eat it I pay big time
smileypuke.gif
smileypuke.gif
smileypuke.gif

Breyers Natural Vanilla is a good one, but my all time favorite isn't even an ice "cream" but rather just an ice:

Baskin-Robbins Daiquiri Ice.

Yum.

Liz M.

Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie. I don't have it very often, but it sure is good
aktion033.gif

My favorite is Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

There's an ice cream place around here (don't know where all they all are) called Brusters and they have so many wonderful flavors! A favorite in the spring is the "thin mint" girl scout cookie one and my all year round favorite is caramel praline pecan.ummmmmm and another good one in the summer is the black cherry made with HUGE real black cherries. Think I'm gonna go to Brusters tonight
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back