What is your favorite Ice Cream?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not had it in many years since you can only get it in one area.

BLACK FOREST
wub.gif

Made in Mendecino (sp) CA. That is Northern CA.

It has won many awards!
aktion033.gif

It is kind of like chocolate almond with nuts, chocolate chips and huge pieces of cherries! Made in a little store in a small town.

I like orange sherbet too!
laugh.gif

Baskin and Robbins Rocky Road, and Chocolate Mouse Royale,

Godiva, all of them,

and

Haagen-Dazs chocolate ice cream bars dipped in dark chocolate.

Its a good thing that I just got done with my lunch before reading this thread. Now for some ice cream!

Shannon

Bryers Vanilla

Schwan's Chocolate Chip, Vanilla or Chocolate

Perry's or Friendly's Chocolate Chip
smile.gif

Ohhhh, sooo much ice cream and so little time! We have ice cream often here. Too often actually. I use to be just a vanilla girl and as I get older my flavors become more complex.

Fran

Ice cream is one of my biggest weaknesses! I really like breyers vanilla fudge swirl, their mint chocolate chip, coffee flavor... I don't like it if it gets too much candy or extras in it.

There is a frozen custard place in Fredericksburg, VA (near me) called Carls and it's like famous for how good the ice cream is. It was on a PBS show about ice cream. There will be a line around the building more often than not people waiting for the icecream that comes in just two flavors (vanilla and chocolate). OMG it is SOOOOOOOOOO good! The best, nothing like those soft serve places at all.
candy.gif

I have to have ice cream every night, or I go through withdrawls.
That's me too.
wacko.gif
unsure.gif

I have so many that I really love, it's really hard to say. One that I really love but have a hard time finding is Turkey Hill frozen yogurt, the flavor is Chocolate Cherry Cordial. It's a really dark chocolate with maraschino(sp?) cherries and chocolate sauce. Yummy!!! If you like the cherry cordial candies you'll love this stuff! You can't tell it's yogurt, it's smooth and creamy just like ice cream.

I think it was also Turkey Hill that made one called Butter Brickle. Havn't had it in a long time.

My most recent favorite (can't remember what brand so I haven't had it since) was a mocha flavored ice cream, with toffee chips and yummy chocolate chips.

Latest posts

Back