What is this??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minimor

Reaction score
Female, 7 weeks old. Anyone got any suggestions for names?

Img_1618a.jpg

IMG_1627.JPG

IMG_1622.JPG

She came with the name Pupcake, but we're not keeping that! Am drawing a blank on name possibilities though!

In this one she looks like a bear!

IMG_1624_1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, what a cutie. No name suggestions, but I think Pupcake is cute.

here are some German girl names (we used t raise sheps, so I know a lot of them!)

Etta - little one/little girl

Ada-means noble (a personal fave)

Isa- stong willed (might want to think on that one, LOL)

Gretchen- (not sure, but german!)

Ema-

Ok, besides those names, she sure is a cutie!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Hmm, Kodiak, I kind of like that. Might have use for the name Brandy too...

Her daddy is a German Shepherd & her mom is a shepherd/Great Pyr/?? cross. This one took after the shepherd; a few of the others in the litter really show the Great Pyr. Some of them are the neatest colors.

Just wait until tomorrow, I'll have something else to show you!
default_biggrin.png

edited to add:

Karla--I'm afraid that to me Sami sounds like a snake. We had Sammy the snake in one classroom when I was in highschool & to this day whenever something is named Sammy, Sami or even just Sam...I picture that snake.

One of the Great Pyr looking puppies was named Pot Roast. Sounds like a pig!

Last edited by a moderator:
how about Nokuse,

said No Go See, it is Cree (or Creek, I cant remember) for black bear. I am a bit of both and this is a name for a huge nature center near me. I love the name and since your new baby looks like a bear it fits. Very cute pup!!

I would have thought Rottie/Shepherd too...she is a beautiful little girl!!! Whatever you decide to name her, I'm sure it'll fit her just fine. Have fun with her and keep us posted as she grows. I love watching puppies grow!

What a cute puppy, I like the name Kodiak but sounds more for a boy to me....

how about Nokuse, said No Go See, it is Cree (or Creek, I cant remember) for black bear.
I like different or unusual names

Latest posts

Back