What horsey craft project are you working on?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitney

Reaction score
I ALMOST have those crocheted harness pads done working on a couple a "work one" and a "show one". Turning out to be an easy project as long as you know how to chain and single and double crochet. Will post pictures next week should be done by then.

So what is everyone else doing......................................................

Last edited by a moderator:
Stall drapes for nationals. door signs. revamping my new trailer, putting stalls in my new barn. building the tack room. wash racks, and feed room. Having 40 campfire girls over tomorrow to see the horses. Ummm -- I think that's it for today
default_wacko.png

Not really a craft project, but I've been working on moving into my new feed/storage building. I have several totes full of tack already organized and moved into the storage side, have my halter hooks up in the storage side; and I've started moving my feed bins in to the feed half. I still have a couple more to move, but I want to clean them up first; they are covered in mouse ick from them being in the granery.

I enjoy making fancy presentation halters for our arabians. And now I'm shrinking them down for the minis! I'm working on 2 new halters with lots of gold and gemstones. Couldnt get any more pics to load..

red_halter_resize.jpg

I have completely re-written almost all my books from cover to cover.

I'll release them eventually.

I haven't slept for two years so thought it was a good idea to be productive........

NC Roses I do the halters to. Yours are REALLY NICE. This is the first and only one I have ever made. Hopefully will do another set this winter. I would LOVE to compare notes with you.

Picture002.jpg

Whitney, that set is very nice, esp for you first one!. I'm working on something new and should be done with it later tonight. I'll post a pic. I havent done but one halter and breastpiece set, for minis that is, I cant get my pics to load, arrggh! The arab type minis look soooo pretty in these halters.,

I made mine last year and will FINALLY be taking pictures of my horses with it on this Sunday I hope they turn out.

Can't wait to see your NEWEST project.

NC , those are beautiful How are you doing them? Are you crocheting them or using trim?

I'm making stained glass transoms for my barn doors. There is a 10' long by 8" tall air space above the doors, put it there for ventilation, but dont need it after all.

The overlay is trim, and much hand sewing. I would love to see your stained glass project. I have always wanted a stained glass window/or door inset of an arabian head . That might be my next project! I love doing crafty things!
default_wink.png

Whitney, I would love to see your crocheted harness pads. My DIL recently taught me how to crochet and I LOVE doing it!
default_yes.gif
It's not a "horsey craft project", but I'm currently working on making a baby blankey for our coming grandchild. It's my very first time doing this, and I'm excited with how it's turning out so far.
default_wub.png
Would love to learn a new project to crochet for my horsey babies.
default_wub.png
Please share pics of yours sometime as you are able???
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back