What good feed, training, love

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As the commercial says "Musta been the puppy chow"....LOL JUST KIDDING....

I feed Nutrena 16%, BOSS (black oil sunflower seeds) and beet pulp....during show season...I feed Lixotinic to my show horses too.

Wow, look at that extension! He really is beautiful. What a wonderful "look at me now" story!
aktion033.gif

Thanks guys for all the wonderful comments, but Connie B is the one that got Willy turned around and believing in himself. He is such a happy guy now, especially as he has a herd of 3 mares that dote on him.!! I'm hoping for a few mini champagnes next year.
wink.gif

Thank you Connie for the bottom of my heart, Willy thanks you too!!!

Ginny StP

Hi Russ, just realized I never answered your question as to wheather White Cloud is related to Cocoa, Snady's stallion. Yes, he is. His sire was Cocoas Grandsire.

Small world, or should I say Mini world.

Ginny StP

Wow he looks great! Here's what he looked like for the short time he was at my farm before you bought him but he pretty much looked like the picture on his papers when I picked him up from the breeder's farm. I'm so glad he has such a wonderful home. He really looks beautiful... you and Connie should be proud and White Cloud should be thankful... :)

ch%20white%20cloud%20left%20side%202.jpg

He's on the left below....

champ%20trio%202.JPG

Ginny Long

Oh My, He is absolutely gorgeous....He is wonderful...Congratulations to all involved in his transformation..
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

That is so great!!
aktion033.gif
Congrats on an excellent job well done!

He looks VERY happy now! Thank you!
aktion033.gif

-Kris
saludando.gif

He's SPECTACULAR!!!! What a stunningly handsome boy he has "morphed" into!

KUDOS to you Ginny...and especially to Connie.
aktion033.gif
That girl can work miracles!
yes.gif

Connie has gone and dun kissed this toad and turned him into the prince he is!!!!!
aktion033.gif

Hey Ginny, in the first picture on the left he looked to me like a goat. I had to look closely to see him.
wacko.gif
flirt.gif

It is unbelievable what he looks like now. He is incredible Ginny! He is simply incredible and awesome. You really did right by him by putting him with Connie. She is an amazing lady.

Take a bow, Ginny, Connie, and White Cloud!!!!!!!
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif
worshippy.gif

thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

488.gif
488.gif
488.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Connie is Superb
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Virginia bless you for believing in him and giving him a chance, I saw him in person when Connie was showing him. His current photos just don't do him justice as he is even more [SIZE=14pt]Grand[/SIZE] in person
yes.gif

WOW - what a transformation! Connie & Tim did an AWESOME job with him.

But KUDOS to you too for seeing the swan in him, not the ugly duckling!
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
Wow!! He looks like a whole new horse now! Congratulations, Ginny, Connie & White Cloud on a job WELL done!!!
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What a wonderful transfermation, a true diamond in the rough - [SIZE=14pt]WOWSERS!!![/SIZE]
new_shocked.gif

Back