What games are you playing right now on your phone/tablet

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacks'thunder

Reaction score
I'm playing Simpsons Tapped Out and OMG it's so addicting!

What are you playing?

I am only playing words with friends and family feud right now. I got through my obsession with angry birds but it took therapy, so I keep it at a minimum right now...lol.

I love that Scramble with Friends game! I feel like I could play it for hours, I just love it
default_smile.png

I have been playing mostly "Wonderlines" the past couple weeks. I like a lot of the "Bejeweled" or "bubble" type games and this one is no exception. Simple, soothing and fun IMO.
default_yes.gif

I am playing make sure I don't waste my $25 worth of minutes for my GoPhone. Yeah, I am not with the times for sure. At least I finally graduated from "the brick." My phone does not even takes pictures. Not so long ago I received a text. I didn't even know my phone could. Wrong number and terrible speller though. Darn it, that probably cost me at least a dollar.
default_new_rofl.gif

I started playing that "Candy Crush" game the other day and love it! But, I must be highly suggestible because every time I lay it, I crave those orange slice jelly candies, and I don't normally even like them!

I started playing that "Candy Crush" game the other day and love it! But, I must be highly suggestible because every time I lay it, I crave those orange slice jelly candies, and I don't normally even like them!
One of my hubby's co workers is playing that game and he's hooked!! LOL!

My husband got me a tablet as a gift. I don't really like it, but I found a game at iTunes that I used to play in the early/mid 90s called Settlers. It's a scaled down version, but whenever I have to sit and wait somewhere like at the dentist office, I'm tapping away at it. ...but I'm not addicted!!!

Well, I'm heading into Walmart to get jelly beans and jelly candies and it's all because I've been playing too much Candy Crush Saga
default_blush.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Vicki Gee your post is so funny. I just got my first smart phone, and oh my, it's smarter then me! At first I was pushing real hard on the apps, so it wouldn't do anything, then I figured out just lightly touch them, so now they work. Don't like trying to read LB on it, but FB is OK. So far the only app I downloaded for a game is solitare, and I only did that out of boredom while waiting for classes at ECMHC show this weekend. I saw the words with friends app so maybe if I get extra time I'll try that. There was also one called Bingo something, that looked interesting. Don't really have much time for games cause just like my computer I'm afraid I will get addicted.

I have Hangman and Ruzzle that I both love but my son asked me to download "My Horse" for him but I am totally hooked and it is now MINE. lol

I like several. The Sims freeplay is fun so is pou. Stupid zombies is fun but gory. Collapse blast is addictive. Angry birds! My boys are obsessed. Time to shut down the devices for Spring and Summer and play with minis ;) Right? ;)

My hubby and son played stupid zombies and stupid zombies 2 for a long time. I'm hooked on the Simpsons still!! But I also have '4 pics one word' on there.

Yep I'm so happy with the warm weather I have been playing only early in the morning and before I go to bed. (I have to make them do 12 hour stuff!!!
default_whistling.gif
lol!)

I just got a new tablet to replace my older one. I am loving it so far! What I got is an Asus Transformer
default_wub.png
My old one is a Toshiba Thrive, which I still love but is a couple years old and not as fast. I was happy to find that I could just redownload applications I bought for my old tablet at no additional charge
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
A friends teenager told me about a game called plumbers crack. I downloaded it and tried it out, it's a funny game.

Latest posts

Back