What Do You Think??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Well I got out the gel and oil today!! Hear are some nice pics of Gus, I will have better ones of him in a couple days (he wouldnt stand still and mom has no pacients:p ). But hear he is, what do you guys think?

Timberyorks Silver Bullet

Gus009.jpg

Gus010.jpg

Gus011.jpg

Gus012.jpg

Gus013.jpg

Please excuse some of his ridiculous head angles but he was being a little brat and WANTED that mint lol. Oh and that chin chain is from a lunge rope, no dont worry Im not showing with it I just havnt ordered my show one yet :p.

Love his head
default_smile.png

See yea in yearlings
default_smile.png

What show you think youll be out at
default_smile.png

No shows this year Devon :p. Tuff choice but I bought a new addition :p but cant share until he gets hear...2 months or so its a long wait!! But I think its a good decision to wait to show, let him mature a bit. He is very studdy and I have to watch him constantly when hes out. Hes not a bad boy, my sister can work with him but he is a studdy spoiled brat :p. We are working on it though and hopefully next year he will come out better. Id rather wait then take him and make it worse, right now I couldnt imagine him at a dusty loud show with horses everywhere and people walking around :S, I wouldnt want himt to hurt himself OR some one else.

Thanks for the compliments he's come so far!! Hes a bit of a pretty boy so stays out of the mud and doesnt roll after baths.

This is what he looked like when he came, (I used to call him the goat haha, he even used to sound like one :p)

gusboy.jpg

Thanks guys your opinion really matters to me!

Latest posts

Back