What Do You Think

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aBreeze

Reaction score
This was the first time she's ever been asked to stand such, and on that note I know nothing other than what Iv seen in photo's about setting up mini's so if its wrong... Whoops! :DOH! Please clue me in.
default_yes.gif

Im thinking of putting some more work and spitshine into her and then letting my 8yr neice show her in open shows before she does her riding classes on her pony. It would be good for Tulah(filly pictured) to get out there, and a good experience for my neice... yes?
default_wacko.png

IMG_5758.jpg

IMG_5781.jpg

IMG_5827.jpg

Can anyone recommend a good driving trainer in Minnesota?

Thanks!

BTW Its good to be back! I gave my mini gelding away and so havent been on here much, however popped in to check out the '08 babys and, well, Im hooked again. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
*Very* pretty mare!! Yes it would be great for your niece to get out there and show her! Looks like she's already got her standing up very nicely (second pic). Welcome back!!!
default_saludando.gif

Oh, she is just beautiful!
default_wub.png
(I'm always a sucker for a black horse) I say go for it. You and your neice would have a good time.

*Very* pretty mare!! Yes it would be great for your niece to get out there and show her! Looks like she's already got her standing up very nicely (second pic). Welcome back!!!
default_saludando.gif
Haha, thats me in the second picture. Im definitely not ready to file for retirement but I would like to think I couldnt pass for my neice(in third picture). Denial is a beautiful thing.
default_yes.gif

So you are sixteen? Seventeen? Eighteen is as high as I go. The person in that pic may not be seven or so like the niece, but she's YOUNG!
default_smile.png

Nice filly! Yes, Renee Bush up in Princeton, Claybury Training center. She's fantastic. She also gives lessons.

So you are sixteen? Seventeen? Eighteen is as high as I go. The person in that pic may not be seven or so like the niece, but she's YOUNG!
default_smile.png
19 actually.
default_saludando.gif

Nice filly! Yes, Renee Bush up in Princeton, Claybury Training center. She's fantastic. She also gives lessons.
thank you!
default_aktion033.gif

Does she have a website?

Renee Bush is very good. Yes she does have a website. Their farm is Claybury training center website is www.hoofweb.com/claybury. Oh yeah, and she gives great lessons. She tought me how to drive.

I don't know where you are located, but Sam Barth also trains driving horses. He is down by Cannon Falls. He does very well in the show ring also and gives lessons to clients that have horses in training with him.

Renee Bush is very good. Yes she does have a website. Their farm is Claybury training center website is www.hoofweb.com/claybury. Oh yeah, and she gives great lessons. She tought me how to drive.

I don't know where you are located, but Sam Barth also trains driving horses. He is down by Cannon Falls. He does very well in the show ring also and gives lessons to clients that have horses in training with him.

Thanks again! Both are about 2 hours away from me, but its workable.

Thanks everyone for the kind words! Im getting pretty excited about this little horse.
default_yes.gif

Gorgeous mare
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I am also crazy for Blacks-I have A black arab gelding and a black mini mare as well as my silver dapple mini mare.
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

She's a lovely mare. I would say Yes, show her! And you will probably earn ribbons. Although I can't see her feet in the second shot, it looks like you have her set up better there.

Latest posts

Back