what do you do

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My "uniform" is a pair of slip-on shoes at the back door! That is why we will never have an on-line barn cam!

I live away from the road too.

BUT I ALWAYS HAVE A CHECK AROUND LAST THING AT NIGHT JUST IN MY PANTIES, AND SCARE EVERYTHING AWAY THAT IS THINKING OF COMING INTO MY YARD !!

biggrin.gif

The question should be who doesn't go check horses in their nightie? LOL Once gave my poor brother-in-law an eyeful........... Woke up in the early am to hear studs raising a ruckus and headed out in the nightie and a pair of muck boots only to have the poor guy drive in to pick up a hay rake right as I was walking across the driveway from the barn back to the house.

My husband always gets a chuckle out of my winter barn checking late night attire - nightie, parka, hat, and bare feet stuck in a pair of sorel boots with bare skin showing up to my knees even if it is 20 below zero.............
rolleyes.gif

I am glad to hear other peoples horses see them at their best. I usually go out in the morning in some awful mismatched type of clothing, sometimes more scant than others and yes I have gotten caught a few times. The other day I was in a very skimpy tank top, (no bra) and a pair of pajama shorts. I went to the barn in the morning and got busy and never came back in to get dressed.

Well one thing led to another and pretty soon I was clipping bridal paths and whiskers, straightening out the tack and I was filthy. I decided I would try to snap a few pictures of a filly I am selling and pretty soon I hear a truck coming up the driveway and it was one of my husbands customers, they all know to find me in the barn so I couldn't hide if I wanted to. I humbly swallowed my pride and walked out to the truck and all they had to say is, "we have a camera just like that one" that was hanging around my neck nestled between my 2 very dirty, flapping in the breeze boobs!
new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back