What do you do with your horses......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Bruce sent me these today....guess Midas and Remmy and Rizzo wont get out to play for a while! Good thing he has an indoor arena!

Lyn
eabfdfa6.jpg

can you find the fence?

eabfdf80.jpg

Stud barn

they were on the news on good morning america today in Mexico and Oswego NY!

Glad hes moving to Virginia!

Guess I'd be thankful that I was lucky enough to have an indoor arena to let the horses out in! :eek: :new_shocked:

My mom lives about 10 miles from there Lyn and she says they are getting smacked almost every day!!! I remember one year he had to dig trenches for his ponies!

This is why we left NY 18 years ago! It is cold in Va today about 30 but the ground is bare.

Lyn

I have joked about moving to Australia from Oct to April, then come home for the summers here in AR. I hate cold. Guess I better quit complaining about it, it could be worse!! Stay warm up there in NY.

Shelley<><

We are very cold here in the thumb area of Michigan and have some snow but nothing like that. Makes me glad I live here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the snow... wish we had more of it (my friends think I'm a few sandwiches short of a picnic). My minis enjoy going in the big drifts and rolling in it...just the stupid cold wind I can do without as 8 acres of snow blows across our yard and pens and ends up in our driveway, even with 2 sets of snow fence.

Denise

Silversong Farm

Back