What Color

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southern_Heart

Reaction score
What color is this 2 month old filly.

I know I did a horrible job clipping her, please excuse that, but need to know what you think her color is.

She has lower dark color on her legs like a dun or buck also. No line down her back.

000_0157.JPG

000_0174.JPG

Thanks

Joyce

I am guessing --- PERLINO?? what color were her parents? Any chance she is a double dilute?

Not a double dilute- no pink skin, no blue eyes- just to really annoy you , do you have pictures before the bad hair job??
smile.gif

Here she is before I clipped her and she also has light hazel eyes. Her lower legs are alot darker than what the picture shows looks like they are turning black

Here is her Dam Dark grey dapple pinto. I think thats what you call it.

sharkeeta015.jpg

day_old024.jpg

Here is her sire, Palamino pinto same one also as in my avatar.

jocko_copyw.jpg

Hope this helps

Thanks

Joyce

Silver Dapple.....or, if she got the cr gene from Dad, a "Smokey Silver Dapple".
wink.gif

I'm no good on colors Joyce so can't help you there but regardless of what she is, she is BEAUTIFUL !

Joyce in CT

I'm going to say she may be a silver buckskin, if she got a bay/agouti gene and a creme gene from her sire and the dominant black from her dam.

Dona said:
Silver Dapple.....or, if she got the cr gene from Dad, a "Smokey Silver Dapple".
wink.gif

476740[/snapback]

Jep that´s right!
wink.gif

Btw I don´t know why people always want to know colors of of clipped pics.
wink.gif

Clipping often takes all the natural and normal coloring away, so it´s much harder to see.

Latest posts

Back