What brought you to the world of Mini's?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am sorry you have been hurt riding a big horse. Can be very hard to over come ones fear. If you still want to ride you might look into and well trained Fjord or Icelandic horse. They are much shorter to the ground and if you get an older(10 to 20 years old) been there done that horse, you might be suprised that you will love riding again. I am riding again,, taking it very, very slow and will only ride my grey Icelandic at this time.

Now that it's been a few days I don't think I will not never ride again...just not in the near future. What about Halflingers? When I was going to sell my big horse the last time I was really going to look into haffies. But now I decided riding is not for me "right now". What's funny is a girl on my gaited horse forum has an 11 year old 14hh that sounds like she might be willing to trade my walker for....lol. That's too bad because as much as I love Haffies...I am not ready to ride again just yet. Oh well.

I am looking foward to my mini life!

Back