What breed of dog

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K. - it took me all day to think about this at work- I would have picked a St.Bernard- then I went to the test- and got.

1- St. Bernard

2- Lhasa Apso

3- Cocker Spaniel

I agree- I sent it to my husband I wonder what he will get? Mastiff?
wub.gif

Thanks for the intresting link

Tiffany

mine says 1. german shepherd, 2. cocker spanial 3. st bernard. ok! LOL

i own a minpin, a schipperke, and a poodle cross. i think the schipperke is most like me......

jennifer
saludando.gif

wub.gif
Boxer- hard-headed as heck, but oh so sweet and loyal! She is always by my side, and my pride and joy.
wub.gif

I am just like the breed! SO stubborn, but very kind and sweet!
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

4a72ec08.jpg

pics1.jpg

trixieromping2.jpg

I am 75% Jack Russell and the description is me almost to a tea!!

But at 5'10, I don't think I am pint sized!!!!

I have 2 JRT's and will have a third next week! My little Noddy is coming from Ireland with my Dad!!!
wub.gif
wub.gif

I have labs too, all dogs are wonderful!

If only I could be as wonderful as a dog!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

This pint-sized explorer is the Dr Livingstone of the canine world. Always ready for adventure, the Jack Russell Terrier is known to wander off at a moment's notice. Her life is never dull, and entertainment is key. Accepting in nature, she makes friends easily and is usually the center of attention wherever she goes. Her high energy and upbeat personality make the Jack Russell Terrier a fun-loving part of any family.

I scored German Shepherd, then Saint Bernard, then Lhasa. From your description, I think I'm more like Lakota!
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back