What Are Your FaceBook Names?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am on FB under Barbara Dillon Charles. My profile picture currently on FB is my daughter holding my newborn nephew. Always love having new mini friends!

Linda Linse

I get a lot of friend requests and currently have about 30ish requests in the "not right now" category, so if you have requested me and I have not friended you, it means I don't recognize your name and haven't approved you....LOL!
default_rolleyes.gif
So please let me know somehow (message?) who you are.
default_wink.png

Real name, Laurie Davidson - located in Central Arizona
default_laugh.png

I'm under Liz Rocklin Neuman and also Sweetwater Nutrition - feel free to add me to your network!

Liz

Leia Gibson, my avatar pic is currently Turbo in long-lines. I figure 90% of the people I don't know on my friends list are from LB!
default_laugh.png
Especially when those strangers usually have 90+ "mutual friends."
default_wink.png
I post a lot about my furkids so if you're interested in our ongoing training saga you can friend me. All the pictures I never get around to posting here are put on FB!

Leia

If anyone is interested in seeing a full list of albums containing my artwork from the past and the present, my Facebook username is Mw Roach

(Mw stands for my first and last name and Roach is a nickname I've had since I was an infant). MW Roach is also my author name.

I use my full name, Diane Sandusky Dorigan. I also have a group call SO MINI (Southern Oregon Miniature Information Network, Inc.) Anyone is welcome to join this group. I try to keep info flowing on current happenings in our mini world on the West Coast.

Same as my username on here "Taylor Richelle"
default_smile.png
Also I have a photography page! "Mountain View Photography" I'd love some more 'likes'
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary Adams, but lots of luck finding me among the thousand of others with my name. Try finding me through another forum member.

Im under my name on FB ...Sue ONeill , Im supaspot - supaspot60 or just Sue an all other forums

I accept friend requests too , parttly because I just love looking at peoples photos of their minis and where they come from
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back