What Are Your FaceBook Names?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I do not think I'm putting it all together yet when it comes to my FaceBook friends and my LB friends. I think there's a lot more overlap than I recognize!!!

For those of you who use FaceBook, what are your FaceBook names? I use Facebook under my name, Jill O'Roark, and our farm name, Whinny For Me Farm. My husband, Harvey Hamilton, uses it lightly under his name. What about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
My real name, Jody Hoch, so old friends can find me.

Kay Littlefield (I accept all friend requests, guys!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried a few Sherry Brocks but I can't find the right one. Feel free to send a friend request.

Tessie Griffin (my name) and then we have a farm page under DGR Minis where we update all our horse news... My regular page under my name I do not post horse stuff generally....

I am Robin Olmstead

My avatar is Pooka

website1002012.jpg

I have another one ROKO Miniature Horses

I don't "FB" but I do accept friends!
default_yes.gif

Each of us have our own FB account under our own names...even the child has her own.
default_smile.png
Larry also started one under the Miniature Ventures name, but it needs to be updated drastically.

I am under my name, Melinda Dean. There is a pic of Buck and me, wearing Christmas hats. I have a few pictures there but do not post a whole lot. Now I spend too much time here with you guys! I will gladly accept mini friends.
saludando.gif

I have a personal under my name where I usually only accept people I know personally. Then I have a farm one, Vandy's Mini Horses where I will accept anyone....unless they are totally inappropriate lol.

Mimi Foster. I do accept friend requests and would love to have some of you on my friends list that aren't there yet!
default_saludando.gif

Anyone who wants to add me as a friend, please send a request. I don't like to send requests because I use my personal FaceBook account primarily to share political news articles and discussions. The farm page is strictly horse things, no politics. Realizing a lot of people don't like politics, I just don't want to initiate a friend request but am open to all friend requests folks want to send. Also, if my posts on FB are driving anyone nuts, I hope they will "unfriend" me there... You know, I mean if they're not open to seeing the light (kidding)
default_biggrin.png

Jill, you crack me up. Everyday you have something new. I am not about to unfriend you. I think you and I have just about the same views.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back