What are you watching?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Australian netflix is .............. Walking dead isnt on there, looks like ill have to go and buy it on DVD.

Mistysmom I love heartland too, Im up to season 5
default_smile.png

Jill, what channel is Dr. Pol on?? I know there are a few different shows on about Vets??!!

I love once upon a time, bates motel, colony, the haves and the have nots, and the new show Outsiders! I also watch law and order, ncis, criminal minds, etc... Thank goodness for dvr.

I think it's on NatGeo weekly and weekend morings it's syndicated on a local channel. We watch the hour long version (the one I think is on NatGeo) on our Roku with Hulu. I think one is called The Incredible Dr. Pol and the other The Amazing Dr. Pol.

I just checked the TV. The weekend syndicated show is Calling Dr. Pol. The one we watch on Hulu is The Incredible Dr. Pol, which if you don't have Hulu airs weekly on NatGeo Wild. He knows his stuff. Great old school, seen it a million times kind of vet. He has other vets in his practice and they treat livestock, horses, household pets and exotics. I think the practice is Wisconsin or Michigan. Lots of snow!

I just finished all episodes of Once Upon a Time. My new favorite fix on Netflix is LOST. I am soooooooooo hooked on it. I seem to be not having much success finding any new movies on Netflix that I care to watch. Anyone watched any Netflix movies lately? I am not going to pay for any movie channels other than it. Last one I watched from start to finish was Beasts Of No Nation.

Thanks Jill for posting where I could watch' Dr Pol! We dont have Hulu but do have NatGeo wild so I will be looking for it, sounds like a show i would like!! Thanks again!!!!!

Can I ask is Hulu like Netflix?

Im so disappointed with Australian netflix , compared to the U.S version its rather pathetic. i got rid of foxtel to try and save some money and figured for $11.99 a month that there would eb plenty to keep me busy on Netflix but not so.......

Walking dead was on there but who knows what reason its gone
default_sad.png

Hulu is a lot like Netflix, but for TV shows. It has some shows from inception through the previous or current season and with others only some previous seasons and the current season. For the tons of shows with current seasons, you can watch on Hulu the show as early as 1 day after the original air date. It does have commercials on the standard version, but the breaks are shorter than on regular TV. It is $7.99 / month, the same as Netflix here. You can uograde to commercial free for $4 more, but the comercials breaks care so short that we haven't bothered. There must be thousands of TV shows, including some Hulu Orignals that are really good, like 11.22.63. It does carry some movies, but not nearly as many as the TV series.

http://www.hulu.com/welcome

We started watching Bates Motel last night. We love it! I was soooo sleepy, but stayed up to watch the first 3 episodes and vwill watch more tonight! Yay!!!! A new (to us) binge worthy show!

I love once upon a time, bates motel, colony, the haves and the have nots, and the new show Outsiders! I also watch law and order, ncis, criminal minds, etc... Thank goodness for dvr.
We just started season 4 of Bates Motel. We love that show! We never watched it until I saw it mentioned on this thread :)

can't wait until MISTRESSES comes back in a week or so.Watched it last year and was hooked-especially loved the hunky guy with the Aussie accent.Currently watching lots of Home&garden channel.I really don't like lots of the current trendy stuff they do in kitchens and baths especially white subway tile.IMO it looks like the bathrooms in Walmart.Another peeve of mine is the backsplash that looks like it has small strips of aluminum foil stuck in it.when I was in real estate sales I could walk into a property and tell when it was built by the color scheme and the cabinets.Moving into my new home in a few months and am decorating it to my taste,not current trends. No gray paint(too dull and depressing on a rainy day)no stainless steel appliances(IMO looks like a restaurant kitchen) Lots of earth tones with accent walls of deep red(my favorite color)I get lots of ides from HGTV Love the Fixer Up shows where they gut houses , move walls and make something beautiful out of a real mess

Netflix watching

White Collar

Republic of Doyle

A friend turned me on to White Collar. It's one you have to follow pretty closely. My hubby always asks me for a recap before we watch again the next night. I love shows that make you think.

Republic of Doyle I love for so many reasons.

We watch some of those fixer upper shows, too; and also hate the subway tile trend, along with a few others. [My hubby cringes everytime they paint beautiful wood trim and accents (cheap wood, not a problem, but they paint some of the nice wood accents and just wreck them).

I so agree chandab.I really dislike it when they take a sledge hammer to perfectly good kitchen cabinets that could be taken out and given to someone who needs things.We in this country are so wasteful I see these shows throw away lots of perfectly good items of all kinds.I am one who is not trendy.I get what I like and have it a long time.the house I am moving from has Mini horse looking wallpaper that has been up in my kitchen for over 26 years.I like it just as well as the day I put it up.I get ideas from the HGTV channel but with my gut. Got off the trac I usually watch Hallmark channel on sat night Nice movies.also love some of the old cowboy movies especially John Wayne and Sam Elliott. we watch Encore Western channel lots.

Last weekend I started watching Bloodline....didn't take long to get hooked, lovin it!

Bates Motel, Walking dead, House hunters, Big Bang Theory, Homicide Hunter, Four Weddings, Say yes to the dress

Started watching "Power" last night, only the one episode but enjoyed it. Its a bit like " Empire" for those that may have seen it.

Does anyone watch Hand of God? I started watching it on Amazon Prime and really like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back