What are you doing for New Years Eve?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katiean

Reaction score
I am an old fuddy duddy. I stay home. I remember one year when I was with my ex and we went to Wendover, NV for New Years. About 9pm he says "Lets go to Wendover" I said ok. He got on the phone and found out that there were no rooms so we tossed a foam pad in the back of the truck and a couple of sleeping bags and away we went. I am just too old for that stuff now.

We are staying in too. Snow on the roads, freezing rain on its way and drinking just don't mix! Going to stay here, hang out in our sweats and try to stay up til midnight! LOL.......love having a boyfriend that is content just to hang out with me :)

Staying home with my husband cuddle up by the fire with the dogs near by. Fixing finger snacking food tonight with sweats on and watch tv. Try and make it to midnight.

I usually count down the new year with my family, a few friends and my guinea pig. This year when the ball drops I will either have Zachary or Havanna.
default_laugh.png

Out for dinner with a couple of friends at a swanky restaurant and then we're heading next door to play Wii with other friends and have some "cheer"
default_biggrin.png

We are staying at home also....gonna watch some tv and have some chili.

I just realized it was the 31st this afternoon. It had completely slipped my mind. Boy the year went fast!

Wishing y'all a very Happy New Year!

Plan on staying home with my honey and just enjoy the evening in. Dont even want to be on the road.

We get with 2 other couples just 3 miles from home. Big partiers - usually home by 10!!

I'm working...which really isn't that bad. I work tonight 11:30pm-8am. Us night girls are getting together around midnight, probably watching the ball drop and have a small drink or something.

Have to drive to work tonight at 11:30...its only about a 5 minute drive, so I feel good about it
default_smile.png

I'm feeling slightly under the weather, so if I was home probably would have been in bed by 10pm anyway..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to carry on my tradition!!

A few times hubby was away (Army-Gulf war etc)

But every year I wake him just a few minutes to midnight. Then in one long sweet kiss, I kiss him from one year into the next. It carries the Love into the New Year with us.

Been married going on 23 years
default_wub.png

Just sitting at home with the hubby and kids. Did rekindle an old friendship which is ironic because this old friend used to call me on every New Year's at midnight when we were in High School. Now I talked with him twice already tonight. I'm glad we reconnected!

Christy

Just sitting at home with the hubby and kids. Did rekindle an old friendship which is ironic because this old friend used to call me on every New Year's at midnight when we were in High School. Now I talked with him twice already tonight. I'm glad we reconnected!

Christy

Just got back from having a steak supper with hubby.

Going to have a couple of drinks, going to watch a movie, and than watch the ball drop on T.V.

See you guys in the morning.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
We are doing our usual, staying in and having friends over. Pigging out on junk and smoked turkey from City Bar-B-Q. Chestnuts wrapped in bacon and a sweet sticky sauce. Adult beverages of course. The cannon and guns are shot at midnight.

Tomorrow, off to see Avatar 3D Imax with a friend.

Latest posts

Back