What are the chances of getting a pic like this???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
My neighbor was so excited to show me the pic she got of my foals while i was at the show. This is all 4 colts lined up in a row with their corresponding dam standing behind them. Way too cute!! Please excuse Shades half clip.

foalsdams-600x253.jpg

Wonderful photo! Someone more talented than me needs to photo shop the line out of it. I especilly love the tallest mare. SO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, look at them! Boy, she did take a wonderful picture! And with them all standing by Feature's stall I bet they are wanting the big boy to come out and play. LOL

Cool! My two colts spend their time together, usually with my mare Dinah, but sometimes they'll switch to Serena. They usually both eat with Dinah too, LOL!

becky last year I got pics of Tease nursing from Bailey LOL. Bailey will let any foal nurse shes not particular.

Very cool picture!! She should submit it to Equusite. One in a million shot!! Reminds me of a dude string! lol

Latest posts

Back