What App to use?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Strava and LOVE it!! I have it set up on my watch for those drive where I don't have cell service. When I have service I use my phone! And they link to each other. Strava also makes a map so I can see what our drive looks like. It's wonderful!

I use endomondo. I use it for riding, driving, running, snowshoeing, paddleboarding, kayaking, etc.

I just down loaded Equilab. You put your phone in a pocket or armband and it tracks your route and your horses movement (walk, trot, canter). I'm going to see if it works with a 2 wheel cart as well as riding. I don't think a 4 wheel will so accurate movement days but it will still track your route.

I've simple bicycle speedometer on my carts. They're cheap and very easy to assembly, you don't need to look at your phone.
For the running workouts and walks I use the Amazfit Pace Watch. I don't like using the mobile phone for tracking, because it uses too much energy (for proper GPS tracking, you usually need to disable energy optimizing).

I have one on my bicycle, Northwolf, and it works perfectly well for me: mph, distance, time. And it keeps track. How do you have yours attached? Could you show a picture?

Back