What an incredible weekend at Happ’s!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always Leia, you had me right there with you in your writing, I'm so glad that all went well, its great to hear. Kody really is the little trooper and he is just an amazing horse.

Can't wait to see how you do the rest of the year, you're looking great!

Leia you put alot of credit on the Kode Man BUT.....GREAT horses are MADE by GREAT owners. i.e. harness fit, conditioning, feeding, medical care and most of all a DEEP LOVE for the animal.

I say Congratulations to YOU.

and to my favorite little RED HEAD you done your momma PROUD!

PS that write up is worthy of the WHIP.

Boy I LOVE picture #21!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! That was an awesome story and you have an awesome horse! I was even starting to tear up reading it. You definitely have a talent for writing.

The videos are great too! You can see that he was having fun and that you guys have a great partnership.

Good luck on the rest of the year! Can't wait to read more of yours and Kody's adventures
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations Leia and Kody! What a super report - so proud of you both!!!!

You are right - I was looking to hire assasins if you did not get this posted - hee hee We live too far apart for me to shoot you myself!

In any case - you are our inspiration! Dusty will be having the surgery in Sept or Oct when it cools down again - Kim knows now -- and has approved.

THANK YOU and again - Congrats!

JJay

Hi Leia,

Wow! What a great accomplishment! Congratulations to you and Kody! You give me inspiration!

Cheers,

Joanne and Fox

Im so happy for you both!!! What a wonderful little horse u have there
default_wub.png
And he is so lucky to have found the perfect owner too
default_yes.gif
Cant wait to hear how you do at the upcoming events.

Latest posts

Back