What a WONDERFUL time we had today!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatorbait4sure

Reaction score
Molly and I went to the New England Club's Uxbridge show today ( it was our first time at that show in at least two years) Besides being a successful show, the people there were WONDERFUL! Everyone had a good time, laughed and chuckled AND SMILED at everyone! Even the judges were laughing and making jokes! It was LONG over due!

There wasn't a nasty word spoken (except mine when we first arrived and I needed to clear up some issues with a 15 yo.........This too shall pass...) It was a regular party!

Thank you all, I had a BLAST!

So, how did you place? How did Curly Bob do?

Great to see you and Molly yesterday Dru!!!! Miss Elle looks great. Looking forward to Regionals, I'm very proud of Rusty. It was a great show, the people were all very fun, caring, and helpful. Wonderful for my first AMHA show.

See you in a few weeks! Thanks to all who organized this successful show!

Rebecca

I have to second that DRU .... what a great show .... I have to say it was a lovely day. People all chatting and having a great time ... also great to see the numbers in the YOUTH classes going up ....

Thank you for all of you who came out to support the show and I hope to see you all soon.

Missy

default_aktion033.gif

Hi Dru

It was great to see you at the show and other then it being so HOT , It was great day. Everyone had wonderful time, and got along and helped each other . And the judges were fun in the ring. I look forward to showing in front of them again. You will have to find your way to Missy show in NH on the 25th, and then the Greene Show on Sept 12th. and if you are going to the July 25th show, come the night before and we will party at the trailers...JANE

I am in complete agreement with everyone.... What an awesome show day!!! It was great to see everyone laughing and having fun.... a breath of fresh air!

Thanks to everyone who participated and made the show a success.....
default_smile.png

I am in complete agreement with everyone.... What an awesome show day!!! It was great to see everyone laughing and having fun.... a breath of fresh air!

Thanks to everyone who participated and made the show a success.....
default_smile.png
Congrats on a great show , and I am glad you liked the pictures ...JANE

Latest posts

Back