What a wonderful surprise....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
I just had to share a wonderful gift that came in the mail today from one of my customer/friends who posts on this board from time to time. A few days ago she emailed asking for a good picture of my favorite horse, Little America's D S Incredible. I didn't even ask why, figuring that she was assembling some sort of pedigree. Then today I got the nicest note, which, by the way, I have taped to the back of the piece of art that she did for me: a wonderful woodburing of Incredible. Now, when I was a kid I got a woodburning set and burned up some wood making things that turned out to be unrecognizable. Shawna's work turned out to be a piece of art, don't you think?

incredible_wood.jpg

Thanks, thanks, thanks. I could not have been more pleased nor more surprised.

By the way, the stripe acoss the bottom part is not on the actual piece, but happened because my scanner wasn't big enough for all of it in one scan and I couldn't get it to match exactly. I plan to put it on my web site, too, on the main page, in a few minutes.

It's amazing! She's posted some of her pieces on here and she is awesomely talented!

Here it is Tony. I had it on my website but didn't say anything to anyone because I wanted you to see it first. I truely meant what I said in the note. He was a challenge but I enjoyed doing it. Now I know I can do appaloosa!

dsincredible.jpg

That is just Beautiful!
default_smile.png
))

and Tony, your description of

your woodworking talent made me laugh!! Thanks

You are funny "))

Sandy

That is great!! What a wonderful surprise too. Seems we have a lot of talent on this forum!

Congradulations on such a nice gift.
default_wub.png
:

Great Job Minimule :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Dare I say it? That's INCREDIBLE!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

And I think I should add a WOW in there too! :aktion033:

MA

shawna is awesome all the way around and always so much help to us in cmhr. i can only imagine how hard appy spots are!

Shawna, that is definitely amazing! I think you have found your "new business".

Oh MY!!! Tony that is just beautiful!!
default_wub.png
:

What a wonderful gift and so thoughtful!!

That is awesome! What a beautiful job.

I also have a piece of Shawna's work and I have to say she captured my filly to perfection. I love it!

:aktion033: The detail is amazing! I'm not familiar with the horse but if he/she looks anything like the woodburning, it's gorgeous!

WOW! Outstanding!
default_yes.gif
: What a beautiful surprise for you Tony!
default_yes.gif
:

OUTSTANDING!!! What a special, wonderful surprise!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Wow, that's so beautiful and so very thoughtful.
default_smile.png

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back