What A Morning!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kootenay

Reaction score
I woke up nice and early to greet the day. Hubby went to pick up coffee, when he heard a sound coming from the barn---the wrong side of the barn. All I heard was yelling and screaming, so I go out to investigate. It turns out Honey had broken out of the stall, and into the main barn with Buddy in tow.

I get them back in, gate patched up while being yelled at for something that was totally not my fault. Hubby goes, gets coffee--we sit down for a chat about selling the horse. Well we all know--no papers--no horse, so I send hubby down to the previous owners house to get them. Guess what???--He came back with them!!!!!!

No wonder Honey is such a handful. We have been calling her by the wrong name this whole time. Her registered name is Priscilla Moon Jet. Her sire is Power Shift -- Power Shift Pedigree . Her Dam is Ms Honey Moon Jet--(couldn't find her pedigree). I even have a super cute baby picture of her, but not sure it's okay to scan and share her papers. She's younger than I was led to believe also--She'll be 7 by next March. I think that's right--the papers say Date Acquired :May 28, 2002, and the Date Issued is: January 28, 2003 .

Just had to share.
default_biggrin.png

I cropped Honey's--(Priscilla's) baby photo out of her papers I scanned.

Filly Pic:

HoneyBabyPic.jpg

Adult Pic:

Honey.jpg

And One More:

Augustfourthsecondsaddlingandbri-3.jpg

She's barely changed a bit I think in the facial features
default_laugh.png

How exciting that you were able to get her papers. Now, are you still going to sell her?

I'm on the fence about selling her now.

I have grown to love this horse, but she has her good and bad faults. I'm completely up in the air about that decision.

Hubby ---even after his "flip out" this morning, has expressed wanting to keep this horse. My daughter even wants to keep her. She was flashing a cheapie disposable camera with flash in both the horses faces tonight, and neither one blinked an eye
default_wub.png

It's a tough decision regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back