What a horrible TV show....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alongman

Reaction score
On SPIKE TV, there is a show called "When good pets go bad". It's a real-life TV show that shows video of animals attacking people, other animals, etc.... It also shows some animals being "destroyed". How sick has the public gotten that this is now a public forum?
default_smileypuke.gif

No I havent seen it and dont think I want too. I cant stand to see animals or people hurt..

It's been on for quite a while...over a year at least, maybe longer. I've seen bits and pieces of it and it was BAD! It shows animals basically being abused and then the animals fights back and they call it BAD...well that's just one instance...the show is terrible, I didn't realize it was still on, thought it would get canceled long time ago.

I just saw it on tv. They were showing ppl being killed by elephants.HELLO!!!!! ELEPHANTS ARE WILD!!!

Then the people proceed to beat the elephant!!

Stupid people...
default_no.gif

Yea, the hus called me in the living room one day and had it on and asked me what the heck kind of show that was supposed to be........we both sat there absolutely stunned then turned it once we figured it out. Spike TV has some of the worst crap on that channel. As long as people watch it, they will continue to make more and more of those very sick shows. Some channels will do anything for ratings. It's all about money of course.

On SPIKE TV, there is a show called "When good pets go bad". It's a real-life TV show that shows video of animals attacking people, other animals, etc.... It also shows some animals being "destroyed". How sick has the public gotten that this is now a public forum?
default_smileypuke.gif
I've seen it, mainly re enactments of attacks and lots of footage of accidents. It is a sick show that simply feeds the BSL and anti pet movement
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
sickening what people consider entertainment......actually I don't much care for most of the shows on SPIKE
default_wacko.png

I agree, we need to do our own show of when good pets go bad!

Liiiike! When Jerry decided it was just fine to eat the phone book. He must have had trouble finding the phone number for 911. Oh by the way Jerry is my German Shepherd now 14mos old.

Another one is when we all hopped in the truck and left. Came home went down stairs and found Shorty standing in the middle of the living room very happy tail wagging and dancing. Phone off the hook and a huge phone book totally torn up all over the room. He was so happy! My daughter didn't miss a beat.

Walked over to him patted him and said "Awe shorty did you have trouble finding some one who cares!"

Or when my late brother and his son-in-law was over installing a door in my shop that opened up to the horse area. While he was behind the door moving some electrical wiring he kept being beat with the door.

He then yells at poor Troy to stop swinging the **** door only to discover it is Duckie beating him with the

door. Good Ole Duckie! She terrorized those two guys all day long. However Troy thinks she is the most amazing horse he has ever met. Even though she kept snuffling and licking the back of his neck when he had to be down on his knees lining up the bottom of the door.

These are my horror stories when good pets go bad. Put them down. No Way! laughing too hard for that.

I agree, we need to do our own show of when good pets go bad!

Another one is when we all hopped in the truck and left. Came home went down stairs and found Shorty standing in the middle of the living room very happy tail wagging and dancing. Phone off the hook and a huge phone book totally torn up all over the room. He was so happy! My daughter didn't miss a beat.

Walked over to him patted him and said "Awe shorty did you have trouble finding some one who cares!"
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back