WHAT A HORRIBLE DAY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLC Stables

Reaction score
This day has truly been just a pain in the rear. Yesterday was my birthday and everything was great.

Today, yeah NOT SO GREAT. Work is a madhouse like no other. I am a dairyman, and we have over 10,000 cows here (not all milking). We are trying to arrange pens and nothing is working. We work on an electronic identification system.

Then my car went to the shop for what I thought was my alternator, NOPE IT IS THE DARN ENGINE, so that means a new car.............

This day is just not good, and to top it all off it is SNOWING YUCK

I'm sorry you're having such a bad day! If it makes you feel better, still no baby here. So, one less thing to deal with (for you at least!
default_wink.png
I'm still watching and waiting).

Ah geez, Rob. I'm sorry to hear of it. I am hoping we snap out of this weather pattern and SOON! This too shall pass as they say. I have had a few financial setbacks myself this year but I am trying to make lemonade from lemons.
default_smile.png

You have a check on the way from me for Sensation's hood.
default_smile.png
Maybe that will help a tad.

And happy birthday too, by the way!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well how did we miss your birthday???
default_no.gif
oops! Happy Birthday Rob!!
default_biggrin.png
So sorry about your car, I hate it when vehicles let you down, I would really like a shiny new pick up truck but our money tree hasn't sprouted yet! LOL

Pam

PS no sympathy for you on the snow since we prob have more than you!
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back