What a great weekend...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad you all got to make the trip and pick up such wonderful horses and no, you will not leave Robin's house hungry, she is the best cook.

But Beccy, you keep promising to come to NC, so when you going to do that, huh huh, when you coming to see me????? Just make a detour and pick up Robin and bring her too though, I have room for everyone.

Karen

Oh you can be sure I WILL visit you one day soon Karen, it won't take too much prodding
default_smile.png
Visiting Robin was fabulous (and yes Deb, longer next time for sure, it won't be foaling season hopefully!) we needed you there Karen, and Kim, and if Susan could have come too, it would have been perfect!!! Oh Kimmie.....

Robin, don't forget Rita........she needs some girlfriend time! She was bored at the last AMHR show..kept wanting to liveing things up...just couldn't find no trouble to get into without u and Mary.
default_laugh.png

Oh yeah!!
default_aktion033.gif
Having all the gals together would be a blast!

Wouldn't that be awesome???
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I could be the cook!!!
default_eat.gif

I wouldn't forget Rita!
default_biggrin.png

I'm, jealous!! Wish I could have been there too! Sounds Yummy and Fun Fun Fun!

You sure got some pretty new horses Beccy!

Maybe I can buy one from Robin some day in the future -- have to get my herd down more first -- maybe some day -- I keep hankering after one of those Lotto or Magic foals.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the future - maybe in 2010 or later.

JJay

Oh yeah!!
default_aktion033.gif
Having all the gals together would be a blast!

Wouldn't that be awesome???
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I could be the cook!!!
default_eat.gif

I wouldn't forget Rita!
default_biggrin.png
I wanna be a cook too.......I don't wanna be the dish washer. Rita can be the bartender and Mary the story teller. Larry, Karrell and Hugh designated drivers
default_poke.gif

Latest posts

Back