What a great weekend planned!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bozley

Reaction score
What a great weekend planned here in Northern NE (ME/NH)!

Saturday April 25th Makayla and I are going to the NBARH Spring Fun Show in Barrington, NH. We cannot wait to finally get our horses out and do something with them after this long, cold, winter. NBARH fun shows are great. We have such a blast when we go. I personally can say the judge is great too!
default_wink.png
I spoke to Linda last night. Courtney & Kim will be coming with a few horses. We really look forward to spending the day with them.

Sunday April 26th the Maine Miniature Horse Club is having a show preparation clinic in Cumberland, ME. We are really looking forward to that too and seeing everyone. I know Cindy is such a wealth of information and we can learn so much from her
default_yes.gif

The best part though is the WEATHER! It is suppose be in the mid 70's and sunny all weekend!
default_aktion033.gif

Anyone else going to the show or clinic?

Sue

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to The Southern Ride and Drive at Florida resort and carriage museum. It is the first one they have put on it's supposed to be like the National Drive. There is 400 acres to drive on with CDE's hazards to play in. You can schedule a lesson with a clinician with your own equine or get a 4 in hand or tandem lesson with the hostess Gloria Austin or a pair or single lesson with one of the resorts instructors if you don't have a driving horse.

There will be a bon fire, cones challenge, Spring Carriage Parade, lectures and demonstrations. I cant wait, even if I don't get a lesson, I'm so looking forward to driving on 400 acres, I have about 2 to drive on and it gets boring. I'm bringing one of my friends that is new to driving with her mini so he will get lots of miles this weekend. Kathy

Latest posts

Back