We've Moved! Pics added!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What an absolutely beautiful place!!!!! I am soooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!
default_yes.gif
: I wish you all the best.

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

:aktion033: SUPER congratualtions! Someone put a lot of thought, time and $$$$$ into the buildings & roads. How many acres? A few more minis and you could convert half his shop into barn
default_yes.gif
:

Yep, plan ahead I always say. :bgrin

Do you drive yours? WHAT a beauty of a carriage house his shop would be
default_wub.png
: Poor guy, we're moving him right on out, aren't we ? :new_shocked: :eek:

I love it! Enjoy the place for all it's worth!

[SIZE=14pt]wow! congrats...looks like a perfect set up. i would love an arena let alone everything else you have there. enjoy your new home it's beautiful, Nikki[/SIZE]

:aktion033: SUPER congratualtions! Someone put a lot of thought, time and $$$$$ into the buildings & roads. How many acres? A few more minis and you could convert half his shop into barn
default_yes.gif
:

Yep, plan ahead I always say. :bgrin

Do you drive yours? WHAT a beauty of a carriage house his shop would be
default_wub.png
: Poor guy, we're moving him right on out, aren't we ? :new_shocked: :eek:

I love it! Enjoy the place for all it's worth!

A carriage shop! I hadn't even thought of that, but you are right!!! I only have two Jerald mini carts at the moment, but.... now you've got me thinking.
default_yes.gif
:

And you are right, the people that set this place up put tons of planning and $$$ into the setup. They spared no expense with all the pipe fencing and roads. The place is 152.5 acres. :new_shocked: More than we were looking for, but when we saw it, we couldn't pass it up.

Latest posts

Back