westnile vaccines

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choclat dreams

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has used the 4way with westnile included? Just wanted to make sure that we can use it on the minis? And also my mare as you have probably seen is almost 2 months over due. She would be due to be wormed again, shoud I worm her?

Do you mean the VEE, EEE, WEE +T with WNV ?

Yes, we've used on many minis in the past two years without a problem. Some of the vets in the area don't like it all mixed together but I haven't seen any problems.

I used the EWT West nile combo this year and this the first year my joey did not have a bad reaction. He always has a bad time when it comes to shots. I dread it every year with him. Happy with it . He is fine.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I do shots individually rather than in huge combo shots. I don't like the Fort Dodge West Nile vaccine, its "outdated". There are far superior vaccines available now that offer better and longer protection. Fort Dodge's was the best because it was FIRST... in a market where there was an emergency need for the drug. Now we have it under control, and with vaccines like Recombitec and Prevnile we can get this beat
default_smile.png
We no longer require such short acting, booster-requiring vaccines like Fort Dodge's.

Latest posts

Back