Western Regionals Mult-Color Stallions/Geldings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi Everyone:

Thanks to Neil Hamilton (a fellow forum member) I have a picture to share with everyone of our weanling colt Lost Spoke’s Winter Dream Catcher aka “Catch†following their win of the Multi-Color Stallions & Geldings class at the Western Regionals last Sunday. There were 20 or 21 in his class!
wub.gif

Thank you Joel White of Joel White Show Horses for such an exemplary job with Catch! Thank you forum friends for letting me share our excitement.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

[SIZE=14pt]LOST SPOKE'S WINTER DREAMCATCHER aka "CATCH"[/SIZE]

DSC00515.JPG

Dawn

That is awesome! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

He's a pretty boy!
yes.gif

Congratulations, he does look outstanding!

smile.gif

Liz M.

Awww you painted those spots on that horse! REAL horses don't look like that! LOL

Very cool! Congratulations!!!

What a great picture! Congratulations!

MA

new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! My dream color of an appy!
wub.gif
wub.gif
Great job. Joyce

Beautiful colt!! Gotta LOVE that color too!
aktion033.gif

Joel is becoming quite the "appy handler" isn't he?
biggrin.gif

Well now I'm truly a jealous wreck....
wink.gif
That is one absolutely gorgeous appy boy...I'm in love...Congratulations and Good Job judges...He is wonderful.
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Congratulations Tommy and Dawn!!! Wow! Go Catch... :)

Ginny Long

Lost Spoke Ranch said:
Thanks to Neil Hamilton (a fellow forum member) I have a picture to share with everyone of our weanling colt Lost Spoke’s Winter Dream Catcher aka  “Catch†following their win of the Multi-Color Stallions & Geldings class at the Western Regionals last Sunday.  There were 20 or 21 in his class! 
433614[/snapback]

Although I took the photo and I think that it is a cute photo of Catch and Joel the shot really doesn't do Catch justice. While in the show ring he has a long beautiful neck, something that doesn't show in this photo. It did in the head shot that Lost Spoke had in their avatar before they changed it.

I was pleased that Joel took the time to set him up for the shot and like the smile on his face as he looks at Catch. But that is Joel and they make a great team.

Again, congratulations

Beautiful colt and I love the way his handler looks so happy and like he is enjoying himself!! U can see the connection between them!

Latest posts

Back