Western Graduation Party

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SampleMM

Reaction score
So my lovely daughter is graduating and I'm throwing a graduation party here at the farm. I like to do theme parties so what better than a Western type theme when you live on a farm? Anyways, I would love to hear if anyone has any ideas or if you have thrown a party like this.

These are my ideas so far..........I bought gingham tablecloths in various pastel colors, I made a huge bunting banner with bandanas, I'm going to use Mason jars with twigs coming out of them for the tables, I am going to have balloons tied to horseshoes, I am going to put her tiny western saddle out and hang all of her medals that she has won in competitions, her trophies that she has won, also am going to have a huge photo of her that I took in the barn that is really nice.

I'm game for any ideas. Thanks!
default_smile.png

Sounds like your doing a great job so far...cheap hay/straw bales around for sitting on lawn..i love your idea w/her photo and her trophy/ribbons.Did u check out Pinerest...Western Theme Party..has great ideas!!

Thanks Heidi for your response. I never thought about Pinterest so I will give that a try.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back