western championships

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinacvt

Reaction score
anyone have favorite places that are a must see or eat? I won't be showing just going to watch and shop! :new_multi:

anyone have favorite places that are a must see or eat? I won't be showing just going to watch and shop!
First let me say that we are talking Reno, there is no lacking of places to eat or go but then you are going to a horse show with some of the greatest minis and the show lasts all day long for four days. I always find it hard to get off the show grounds.

Having said that my eating favorites are:

Ruby River, 2750 S Virginia across from the Peppermill. I've never had a bad meal there. Their twice baked sweet potato is a must.

Andreotti's (Northern Itallian) resturant in Harrahs downtown, 219 N Center St. The best Italian resturant I've found there.

Lasagna in my rv on the horseshow grounds parking lot. I haven't had any complaints yet but the seating is limited.

I don't often get to do any tourist things but did go to the Auto Museum one year. I wanted to see a car that a former employee had owned and Harrah had ended up purchasing but unfortunatly it wasn't on display then.

As for shopping there is always the horse show. There are good venders and for the last few years I have worked on the Silent Auction where we have a lot of great bargins.

All in all there is a lot of fun to be had what ever you do. Have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back