WEST COAST PEOPLE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

virginia

Reaction score
We have been trying for a while now to get a Dwarf named Joy down to AZ from Alaska. It has been one disappointment after another. Her current owner, loves her very much but the weather in Alaska is not good for Joy and she needs a dry climate. We have a Foster home all ready in AZ just awating Joys arrival.

There in lies the problem. Joy and her mom will be in Mikenna, WA between the 26th and 29th of the month. We need to get her to near Phoenix AZ.

Please anyone on the west coast, WA, OR, CA, AZ that can do a leg of a relay for Joy. It is almost 1500 miles. We would need a lot of you to take her appx 200 for each leg. Some will be shorter and some will be longer and it will take a lot of co-ordination.

Joy is a darling little thing that her owner rescued and brought back to health. She had thrush so bad it invaded her bones. Her owner took very good care of her but realizes the cold wet climate of Alaska is not good for Joy. Her foot and hoof problems are much improved but her owner realizes that a warm dry climate is what she needs to come all the way back. She does not want to give Joy up as she loves her very much but is willing to do so so she can be helped. Lets help this darling Dwarf and this wonderful Dwarf Momma.

Please PM or email me or post here if you can help. Like I said we will need all the help we can get. I just know the wonderful people on this board will step forward and be counted. You all have come through in the past and I'm once again counting on you.

Please help.

Ginny StP

Edited to say, if we cannot complete the relay, we may be asking for donations of money so we can pay a shipper on the legs we cannot cover.

Tried to find Mikenna, WA on the map.
wacko.gif
Where is it located in WA?
saludando.gif

Hi I think we narrowed it down to McKenna, WA

Are we any closer to getting her to her new home or do we have to head on over to the LB Forum and drum up some cold hard cash. C'mon lets go get some cash!
xbud.gif

Back