We're FINALLY Done Foaling at Flyin' G Farm!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
We are FINALLY done foaling…and we’re very pleased with all of our foals this year.

Flyin G’s Midnight On Broadway (aka “Moose”), bay AMHR Colt sired by Spirit Thunders Broadway Express, a son of Mountain Meadows D’s American Express who also is a BOB grandson. Moose’s dam is a Bond bred mare.

moose1.jpg

Flyin G’s Picture Perfect (aka “Tink”), bay AMHR filly sired by Spirit Thunders Deja Vudoo Eclipse out of Sacred Hawks Bay Brandy. This filly has heavy appy breeding top and bottom, but not a speck of white on her, maybe we’ll find something once she’s clipped 

tink.jpg

Flyin G’s Sensational Showoff RB (aka “Jilly”), sorrel roan appaloosa AMHR filly sired by Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai, who is paternal brother to Candylands Best Kept Secret. Jilly’s dam is Little Americas Soshowme Buckeroo, who is my national/reserve national champion (and numerous top 10) pleasure driving/roadster mare. Jilly seems to have inherited her mom’s lovely trot, so we’re very excited to see how she matures.

jilly2.jpg

Flyin G’s Ravishing Redhead (aka “Pickles”), another nice sorrel appaloosa AMHR filly sired by Westwind Farms Rollers Bonsai. Her dam is Buckeye WCF Baybee Eagle, a C-Chief Proud Eagle daughter. Pickles has very elegant movement like her sire.

pickles1.jpg

pickles2.jpg

Flyin G’s Jack On The Rocks (aka “JD”), black ASPC/AMHR colt sired by Multi-National Champion Establo Martini On The Rocks. JD’s dam is Masters Missy Petunia, a Kid Lee bred mare. This boy wows us…we are VERY excited to get him out in the show ring!

JD85-7-09.jpg

JD65-7-09.jpg

Flyin G’s Vegas Express (aka “Howie”), dun AMHR colt sired by Spirit Thunders Broadway Express out of Dusty Lane Vegas Dance Line, who is a Hilltops Little Vegas daughter who also goes back to Buckeroo/Rowdy. He is leggy, with a LONG neck, pretty head, and a big, gorgeous trot. Howie is now owned by Country Rose Miniatures and will be her future show gelding!

howie1.jpg

howie2.jpg

Unnamed bay pinto filly sired by Spirit Thunders Broadway Express out of Hells Canyon Classy Chassis, a Century Farms Bey Masquerade daughter who is out of a 100% Arenosa mare. This filly is a pistol! She is only 2 days old in the pictures, so still has some unfolding to do, but we’re very pleased with what we’re seeing.

classyfilly66-14-09.jpg

classyfilly56-14-09.jpg

Unnamed buckskin filly sired by Spirit Thunders Broadway Express out of Flyin G’s American Beauty, a daughter of Little Kings Buckeroo God who is also a BOB granddaughter. This filly is also just a couple of days old in the pictures so has a lot of unfolding to do, but she’s very delicate and refined. I can’t wait to see how she matures!

chloefilly56-14-09.jpg

chloefilly56-14-09.jpg

Thank you so much for letting us share!

Tracy

Congratulations!!!
love0075.gif

They are all beautiful!!!
love0034.gif

I'm thinking that the one barn named "Jilly" is rightfully mine, though... isn't that how it works?
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

I was trying to pick my favorite, but I really like them ALL! Congratulations Tracy! What a great foaling season you have had.
default_biggrin.png

They are all just gorgeous babies
default_wub.png
I especially like Tink's color and JD is very handsome!!! Now you can sleep through the night.

Congratulations, Tracy! What a nice set of foals. I really like Jilly a LOT! But actually I love all of them, you really have a nice program going there. American Beauty's baby has such huge eyes! She looks like a doll. Can't wait to see some of these babies on the circuit next year!
default_firstprize.gif

Thanks guys...I'm pretty happy with all of the "kids"
default_wub.png

Jill...I'm sure "Princess Cat" (aka Jilly's mom)...might not go for that...yeah...I'm sure about it...she probably should just stay with me to keep her mom happy! I'd hate to have an angry "princess" on my hands LOL

Amy...we may have a couple of them at the Evergreen show in July if you're coming...we'll see. I probably should get working on halter breaking and getting them registered...but it's possible a couple of them *may* make their big debut there.

Thanks again everyone!

Tracy

Ahh come on Jill, not fair!! Who ever gives a horse a barn name of Carolyn?? Some of us would never have a chance!!

VERY nice babies, congratulations!!

default_new_shocked.gif
wow

you were blessed with some nice foals.

i really like those necks on them.
default_wub.png

Wow I really like the buckskin filly. YUMMY! Nice babies Tracy. Can't wait to see Georgie's next year? Is she bred yet?

She is bred Kim...Lisa and Helen were out trimming feet Saturday and showed us their little trick for checking (the coat hanger)...and it says yes! We also leased Magic from them until early 2011...so we'll hopefully have a couple of Magic foals next year...and then I'm thinking about breeding Nena to him next year...we'll see if I think she's ready
default_smile.png

Your getting like me Tracy! I have Falcon that I bought from someone else, out of Pharaoh. Then we bought DeeDee from them. Then Mister, then bred to Pharaoh and got Frog! They keep me stocked up on Horsies!

Glad to hear about the Georgie baby. She is someone in a horsie suit I swear. And Magic is amazing when he shows off!

How tall is little Nena now?

What a lovely foal crop Tracy! I love Spirit Thunder's stuff.....Jessica puts out some very nice stuff there for sure. I especially like that little bay colt but they all are exceptional.

Latest posts

Back