We're a whole new farm!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candice

Reaction score
I am so excited I can't stand it. This has been in the works for a while now, but since we're leaving tomorrow to go and get them I decided I would share now. I won't have pictures until next week though. Sorry!!

We are bringing home to Florida, all the way from the cold north of Minnesota, none other than Marystowns Explosive Echo. Last year at the age of 9, Echo was the Reserve National Champion Sr. Stallion 28" and under. His sire is none other than Buck Echo. He is a dream come true for us.

We are also bringing home a gorgeous little buckskin paint mare, Huffman's Lite My Fire, a top 10 halter mare and direct daughter of Little Kings Santana Supreme. By her side is a gorgeous little blue eyed buckskin pinto colt.

Nick and I would like to thank Toys Miniatures and Training Center, Clair, Linda and Andrea Severson for allowing us to acquire these wonderful and amazing horses. Mr. Severson is delivering them to us at my inlaws home in Indiana and I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas morning.

I just had to share!! I am so excited as this is a dream come true for me.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
congrats,

love to see photos
default_laugh.png

Congrats...I LOVE the Seversons. They had a horse of mine in training last year and are the nicest people. Again, congrats on some outstanding new horses.

I agree, Tami, They are wonderful people. It has been a super experience working with them. I can't say enough nice things about them.
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
WOOHOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS Candice! I can't wait to see pics...I bet they are gorgeous! Congrats to you and your family!
default_biggrin.png

Big congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the pictures!!!

happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Lite My Fire in person when she was showing as a filly and she is gorgeous! I am sure your Buck Echo son and colt are too. I can't wait to see new pics of them. Congratulations!

Congratulations on your purchases, always exciting to add great horses! I know the little stallion is nice (and I'm partial to Buck Echo, I have a son of his too
default_smile.png
)

Jan

Congratulations! I seen all 3 of your new horses the first part of May. You are getting a nice stallion with a great mare and baby to go along. The baby is adorable. The Severson's are great people.

Have fun with your new herd!

Candice-

I know how excited you have been and how hard you and Nick have been working at home to get ready for your new additions. Can't wait to hear from you after you pick them up.

Have a safe trip - enjoy your family get together in Indiana and then hurry home safely with your new additions. You can bet I'll be making a trip your direction right after the Ocala show.

Talk to ya soon!!

Barbie

Latest posts

Back