Went to see "The Proposal" tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny

Reaction score
A few weeks ago, someone on here suggested I go see "The Proposal" since it deals with a Canadian trying to get a visa and marry an American...

It was absolutely hilarious!!!! Laugh-out-loud, couldn't-catch-my-breath funny!! I really like Sandra Bullock and she was brilliant in this movie, as was the guy who played her fiance, whose name I can't remember. I'll be lining up to buy it when it comes out on dvd, and will probably go see it again in the meantime. Definitely worth the money!

Thank you to whoever it was who recommended this movie to me!

Hi Judy!
default_saludando.gif
I'm the one who recommended it and am so glad you like it too. I thought it was so funny and when you posted about your wedding troubles this movie came to mind.

I love Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds, so my sis and I had been eagerly awaiting for this movie to come out. We saw it on the opening weekend, and it was soo funny!! In fact I went a second time with my parents to see it in theater. It's predicatable, but you don't care because it's funny!!
default_thumbup.gif

I will have to make a point of seeing it. I am always looking for a good comedy and Sandra Bullock id one of my favorite actresses. Is it family friendly? Or do I need to screen it before encouraging younger or more sensitive family members to see it? I will be waiting for the DVD tho, haven't done the theater since I took my young nephew to one the first Harry Potter movies. I really prefer relaxing at home on the couch with my own popcorn to watching in a theater. For the sake of theater owners every where I hope I'm in the minority but I doubt it.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back