Went to AMHA worlds

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda K

Reaction score
Well, Erica and I , along with a good friend Vickie went to AMHA worlds this year and just got back yesterday. It was nice getting to see everyone who was at AMHR nationals again. We didnt get to visit with everyone but maybe we can go again next year. I wanted to thank Michael and Mary Collings for asking us to stay at their beutiful home and furnishing us a car while we were there. They are such nice people. Sorry Mary was so sick for two days we were there. We didnt get to visit with her much. Hope she is feeling better.

Mike H. done a wonderful job of showing Erica's Big City Echo Me Perfect. This was a filly of Ericas breeding and that Michael and Mary purchased. I have always loved her, and she has done a wonderful job of winning many, many titles .

Thanks again, Michael and Mary for everything.

Linda Killion

I just love Mary and Michael and got to visit with them a bunch at worlds. You are right they are wonderful people!!! No agruing here.

default_saludando.gif
Hi! Was nice to see you! It was SO exciting for me for Erica & you guys to see SockIt! Since Erica hadn't seen SockIt since he was a weanling! I'm very excited on SockIt's win and am SO HAPPY with the way he's matured out!!! But just made my first World Show a very special one with being able to take a Reserve with SockIt and for Erica and you to see him in person again! Thanks so much!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back