Went out to feed the kids last night

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
It was the most clear, breathtaking rainbow I've ever seen -photos don't do it justice-

DSCF0047-1.jpg

DSCF0048-2.jpg

A barn swallow that's been checking out the garage with his/her mate

DSCF0052.jpg

Same swallow

DSCF0051.jpg

Great photos. Does LB have best of photos forum? They should. You have shared some special moments in time. Thanks, I look forward to your next adventures.

Thanks much for sharing

Awww. Thanks guys! It was a VERY special moment. I was kind of awestruck when I saw it; I just stood there waiting until it went away because I thought it would be "rude"' not to admire it in its entirety.

WOW! Incredible! I agree with you. I would have had a hard time not waiting until it faded.

i see TWO! i see a double rainbow! just beeeeautiful!

we get rainbows often out here and many times we will get a double rainbow. i know what you mean about the pictures, i have never really been able to capture the true beauty but like the rest of you, i can't take my eyes off of it. the last time, it was in the sky for a good 30 minutes.
default_smile.png

First thing I noticed was the double rainbow. Whenever I see a rainbow I always look for a double. You would be surprised how many there are. I think rainbows are one of the most beautiful things there are.

Absolutely fantastic! I love a rainbow! And also love your barn.

Very nice! So pretty! I was going to comment on the double rainbow as well.

Kim

very nice pictures
default_smile.png

Rainbows always come in multiples, also more then you can see with the naked eye, usually there is a really bright one, then a fainter one inside and outside.

They are so beautiful but it's all just the prism effect when the light shines through the water drops.

You captured some beautiful moments........ The double rainbow AND the swallow......WOW.

Were you looking at the same sky I was looking at here in NJ just the other day?!!!
default_biggrin.png
We had a rainbow like that and the sky was just like that.... cloudy yet the other side was a beautiful blue! Hubby and I stood out in the rain watching the rainbow and getting drizzed on...it was fun! lol....

Latest posts

Back